Still on a Run
- Summer Doldrums In Full Effect. Roper, Akil Salim; Colomer, Nora // Private Placement Letter;07/10/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 28, p2
Reports on the status of the private placement offering of Bank of America Securities for Santos Ltd. as of July 10, 2000.
- BancAmerica Adapts With Private Placement Market. Roper, Akil Salim // Private Placement Letter;03/22/99, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p1
Focuses on the status of BancAmerica Securities in the private placement market. How competition has only intensified with the market's revolution; One thing that has helped BancAmerica's private placement effort; Factor to which the marked difference on the equity side can be credited.
- Baseball's Dodgers to Remain in LA Thanks to US Private Placement Terms. Y. B. // Private Placement Letter;5/16/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 19, p1
Reports on the multi-million dollar private placement securities received by Banc of America Securities LLC for the subsidiary of L.A. Real Estate LLC. Uses of the proceeds from the private placement by the latter company; Decline to comment on the details of the deal by the former company;...
- Parmalat Milks the Market with $200M Private Placement Deal. Lewis, Jakema // Private Placement Letter;08/21/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 34, p1
Reports on the private placement of securities by Parmalat Finanziara S.P.A. managed by Bank of America Securities LLC. Pricing of the transaction; Tranches of the deal; Product line of Parmalat through its subsidiaries.
- Private Market Almost Hits $5 Billion!! G. C. // Private Placement Letter;7/9/2007, Vol. 25 Issue 27, p1
The article reports that the private placement market has priced $4.97 billion in the U.S. in June 2007. It states that the whopping total is spread over 18 deals, only five of which are from the country. In addition, the biggest private placement issuance is said to come from Australian...
- Waste Management Inc. bags $295 million through Banc of America Securities. E.H. // Private Placement Letter;6/23/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 25, p3
Reports that solid waste company Waste Management Inc. has teamed-up with private placement agent Banc of America Securities LLC to place three tranches of floating-rate senior notes in the U.S. Rating of Waste Management from both Fitch Ratings Inc. and Standard and Poor's Ratings Services;...
- HNI Furnishes Private Arena with $150M Placement. H. B. O. // Private Placement Letter;3/20/2006, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p1
The article reports that Banc of America Securities LLC has priced a 150 million dollar deal for the second largest office furniture manufacturer, HNI Corp., in the U.S. HNI is viewed as a NAIC-1 type issuer that placed senior notes in 10-year bullet over Treasurys. It reported net sales of...
- PMP Seals $75M Cross-Border Issue. Roper, Akil Salim // Private Placement Letter;04/05/99, Vol. 17 Issue 14, p4
Reports that PMP Communications Ltd. of Australia has completed a traditional private placement with agent Banc America Securities. Prices of the notes offered; Credit rating of the company; Brief information on PMP Communications.
- Raley's Goes Shopping For Private Dollars. Hahn, Tamara // Private Placement Letter;07/05/99, Vol. 17 Issue 27, p3
Reports the private placement offering of Banc of America Securities in the market for Raley's Inc. Allocation of the proceeds of the transaction; Details on business operations of the company.