No hiding place
- NEW AT MARKET: LEATHER. // Furniture/Today;10/09/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p96
Features several leather-upholstered furniture from various manufacturers in the United States. Includes, the chaise designs by Rick Lee for American Leather; Concepts by Ashley/Millennium Leather; Details on the design of entries from Bradington-Young; Styles of leather furniture from Broyhill.
- Leather upholstery. // Cabinet Maker;7/21/2006, Issue 5497, p14
The article presents leather upholstered furniture in Great Britain. Wittman's Marie Long sofa transforms from a sofa with normal seating depth to a deeper lounger. Texas leather has been introduced in Derwent's Brompton sofa. Poltrona Frau's Chester One four-seater sofa has double cone spring...
- Klaussner has broad leather motion lineup. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;10/16/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p56
The article discuss the launching of six new leather full-fledged motion programs by Klaussner International Collection by offering 12 leather articles and a range of colors in its all-leather upholstery. The collection of reclining double sofa, loveseats and roker recliner chairs made in china...
- Accent items stirring plus business in upholstery. Evans, Gray // Furniture/Today;12/1/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 13, p12
Presents a report about popular trends in the furniture and upholstery trade in the United States. Information about several furniture stores providing upholstered furniture in the market; Issues related to the design and quality of furniture; Matters pertaining to the price of furniture;...
- Upholstery offers wide variety of styles, scales. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;04/16/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 32, p8
Reports that upholstery manufacturers are launching a variety of new products to give retailers choices in style and scale. Introduction of fabric/leather combinations; Variety in fabric offerings; Focus on comfort as main consideration; Options in seating offered by Rowe; Wood and upholstery...
- U.S. fabrics hard to find. Evans, Garry // Furniture/Today;8/6/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 47, p36
The article reports that upholstered furniture manufacturers are forced to rely on imported fabrics as a result of the declining domestic supply chain. Some upholstery manufacturers at the Las Vegas Market show in Nevada believed that the domestic market accounted for about 10 percent of...
- United offers upholstery with detachable wooden parts. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;10/27/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p24
Reports on upholstery producer United Furniture's introduction of a furniture line with detachable parts, at the October 2003 High Point market in North Carolina. Reduction of the furniture's vulnerability to damage during shipping; Price range for the ready-to-assemble furniture.
- Innovation shines through for upholstery winners. // Cabinet Maker;1/23/2004, Issue 5372, p5
Highlights the Upholstered Furniture award in Great Britain sponsored by Yarwood Leather. Programs and activities; Award categorees; Presentation of awardees.
- Leather resources gear for more frenzy. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;1/30/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 21, p72
The article focuses on the marketing strategies of leather upholstery furniture makers to entice buyers at the World Market Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. Some leather seating sources are bringing out brand new products than simply re-introducing goods. For instance, Flexsteel Industries Inc. adds...