No hiding place
- NEW AT MARKET: LEATHER. // Furniture/Today;10/09/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p96
Features several leather-upholstered furniture from various manufacturers in the United States. Includes, the chaise designs by Rick Lee for American Leather; Concepts by Ashley/Millennium Leather; Details on the design of entries from Bradington-Young; Styles of leather furniture from Broyhill.
- Leather upholstery. // Cabinet Maker;7/21/2006, Issue 5497, p14
The article presents leather upholstered furniture in Great Britain. Wittman's Marie Long sofa transforms from a sofa with normal seating depth to a deeper lounger. Texas leather has been introduced in Derwent's Brompton sofa. Poltrona Frau's Chester One four-seater sofa has double cone spring...
- Klaussner has broad leather motion lineup. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;10/16/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p56
The article discuss the launching of six new leather full-fledged motion programs by Klaussner International Collection by offering 12 leather articles and a range of colors in its all-leather upholstery. The collection of reclining double sofa, loveseats and roker recliner chairs made in china...
- Upholstery offers wide variety of styles, scales. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;04/16/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 32, p8
Reports that upholstery manufacturers are launching a variety of new products to give retailers choices in style and scale. Introduction of fabric/leather combinations; Variety in fabric offerings; Focus on comfort as main consideration; Options in seating offered by Rowe; Wood and upholstery...
- Accent items stirring plus business in upholstery. Evans, Gray // Furniture/Today;12/1/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 13, p12
Presents a report about popular trends in the furniture and upholstery trade in the United States. Information about several furniture stores providing upholstered furniture in the market; Issues related to the design and quality of furniture; Matters pertaining to the price of furniture;...
- U.S. fabrics hard to find. Evans, Garry // Furniture/Today;8/6/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 47, p36
The article reports that upholstered furniture manufacturers are forced to rely on imported fabrics as a result of the declining domestic supply chain. Some upholstery manufacturers at the Las Vegas Market show in Nevada believed that the domestic market accounted for about 10 percent of...
- United offers upholstery with detachable wooden parts. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;10/27/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p24
Reports on upholstery producer United Furniture's introduction of a furniture line with detachable parts, at the October 2003 High Point market in North Carolina. Reduction of the furniture's vulnerability to damage during shipping; Price range for the ready-to-assemble furniture.
- Innovation shines through for upholstery winners. // Cabinet Maker;1/23/2004, Issue 5372, p5
Highlights the Upholstered Furniture award in Great Britain sponsored by Yarwood Leather. Programs and activities; Award categorees; Presentation of awardees.
- Leather Upholstery. // Furniture/Today;10/7/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p46
Provides an overview on product trends in the leather upholstery market. American Leather's traditional chairs from J&J Mascheroni; Century's traditional leather sofa frame; Decord's stationary, motion and sleeper styles outfitted in leather; Distinction Leather's Brentwood, a tufted back...