- Kitchens dip. // Cabinet Maker;5/2/2008, Issue 5586, p7
The article reports on the sales performance of Nobia in Great Britain for the first quarter of 2008. According to Nobia, net sales in Great Britain for the first quarter were Â£119.6 million down from Â£121.0 million for the same period in 2007. On the other hand, operating profit was...
- Sales revival at Nobia. // Cabinet Maker;5/5/2006, Issue 5486, p6
The article reports on an increase in sales and profits of Nobia AB, a Swedish kitchen provider. The sales in the first quarter increased by 12% in Great Britain. There has been a rise in operating profit to Â£7.5m from higher sales volumes. This is due to the renovation of its Magnet city...
- Kitchen focus pays at Nobia. // Cabinet Maker;5/4/2007, Issue 5536, p6
The article reports on the increase in the sales generated by kitchen furniture retailer Nobia AB by 8%, which is from Â£101 million to Â£109.3 million, in the first quarter of 2006 in Great Britain. Nobia's operating profits also increased from Â£7.5 to Â£9.4 million for the same...
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;9/14/2001, Issue 5255, p3
Reports business developments in the furniture industry as of September 2001. Increase in the pre-tax profits of Nobia; Launch of the retailer section of Turveys; Offer of a Christmas delivery service from Chairworks.
- Nobia adds kitchen multiple choice. // Cabinet Maker;12/5/2003, Issue 5367, p5
Reports the acquisition of Gower by Nobia in Great Britain. Terms of the acquisition; Increase of Gower's share of the kitchen market; Advantage of the acquisition to Gower.
- Store refurb strategy boosts sales for Nobia. // Cabinet Maker;7/7/2006, Issue 5495, p6
The article reports on Nobia's increase in sales in Great Britain. According to the report, the company's net sales had increased by 12% to 102 million pounds from 91 million pounds in the first three months of 2006 compared to the same months of 2005. The company's president and CEO, Fredrik...
- Retail gloom as all shares tumble. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;5/13/2005, Issue 5438, p6
Focuses on the stock performance of companies from the furniture industry. Decline in the prices of the shares of Homestyle Group PLC; Percentage of the loss suffered by Nobia; Reason for the fall of the value of the stocks of Kingfisher PLC.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;7/26/2002, Issue 5297, p3
Presents an update on the furniture industry in Great Britain as of July 26, 2002. Approval of the expansion plan of Igoe Furniture on a factory; Consumer brochure launched by Hettich; Value of the manufacturing plant sold by Nobia to Jeld-Weld and BHD.
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;11/12/2004, Issue 5414, p5
Reports on the lack of interest of the furniture firm Nobia of any bid for MFI Furniture Group PLC in Great Britain. Plan of the firm for its branded operations; Subsidies of the company.