- A question of distribution. // Cabinet Maker;2/20/2004, Issue 5376, p3
Reports on the resignations of senior managers in furniture companies in Great Britain. Carolyn Simmons of Homestyle; Peter Sheffield from Reid Furniture; Chris Peddar from Furnitureland.
- Reid and LFL intensify Scots leather battle. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;05/19/2000, Issue 5188, p1
Reports that Reid Furniture is set to launch a chain of leather upholstery only stores in Glasgow, Scotland.
- Reid Furniture. // Cabinet Maker;05/19/2000, Issue 5188, p11
Evaluates the furniture store of Reid Furniture at 8 Picard Place in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- New look slogans at Reid. // Cabinet Maker;10/20/2000, Issue 5210, p5
Focuses on the advertising slogans of Scottish furniture retailer, Reid Furniture.
- Relax and learn Chinese. // Cabinet Maker;11/2/2001, Issue 5262, p28
Highlights the achievements in furniture industry of Mike Quaife, a merchandise director of Reid Furniture in Great Britain. Importance of relaxation as the main preoccupation; Advantage on the participation in furniture trade; Qualities of Quaife as a businessmen.
- Mystery Shopper: Ayr. // Cabinet Maker;10/5/2001, Issue 5258, p9
Presents a chart showing the ratings of furniture stores in Great Britain. Basis of the criteria; Details of the rating; Recognition of Reid furniture as the winner.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;7/25/2003, Issue 5348, p5
Reports developments on issues related to the furniture industry in Great Britain as of July 2003. Commitment of American Hardwood Export Council to sponsor the Furniture Awards Young Designers category in 2004; Updates on the online ORCA Thin Client credit processing system of Halifax Cetelem;...
- More control sees Reid double profits. // Cabinet Maker;11/14/2003, Issue 5364, p5
Reports on the increase in the pre-tax profits of the furniture firm Reid Furniture in Ireland. Sales performance of the company; Total net profits received by the shareholders; Deal between the firm and Natuzzi.
- GOOD WEEK BAD WEEK. // Cabinet Maker;1/9/2004, Issue 5370, p31
Recounts the experience of a British couple who ordered sofas from Reid Furniture and had to wait out a delay in the delivery using inflatable furniture.