More Job-Hopping In Junk Boutiques
- Libertas COO Departs; Firm On Hiring Streak. O'Leary, Christopher // High Yield Report;3/1/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p1
Reports on the resignation of Sal Abbatiello from his post as chief operating officer of U.S. finance company Libertas Partners PLC. Hiring of sales personnel upon departure of Abbatiello; Career profile on the former chief operating officer; Appointment of Jeffrey Growney as managing director.
- Steve Nadelman Leaves Acme Lift. // Rental Equipment Register Exclusive Insight;1/2/2013, p4
The article announces the resignation of Steve Nadelman, president and chief operating officer of Acme Lift Co., effective December 31, 2012.
- Bruce McKenzie departs IHG. McKenzie, Bruce // Hotel & Accommodation Management;6/ 1/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p13
The article announces the resignation of Bruce McKenzie as chief operating officer of InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
- RICHARD KONZEM RESIGNS AS GCSAA COO. // Golfdom;Jul2013, Vol. 69 Issue 7, p8
The article announces that Richard Konzem has resigned as chief operating officer (COO) of the Golf Course Superintendents Association of America (GCSAA).
- HANSON ANKLES AT EMI. Masson, Gordon // Daily Variety;12/12/2007, Vol. 297 Issue 55, p4
The article announces that Ian Hanson has resigned as chief operating officer of EMI Music.
- COO Lenkevich to Depart Save-A-Lot. Springer, Jon // Supermarket News Expert Blog;7/17/2012, p9
The article announces that Tom Lenkevich will resign from his post as chief operating officer (COO) at Save-A-Lot.
- CRT's Research Enjoys Success. // High Yield Report;6/30/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 26, p3
Provides information about Stamford, Connecticut-based CRT Capital Group LLC, a research-driven, institutional securities research and brokerage company focusing on the troubled sectors of the high yield and convertible markets.
- New COO for LCHEC. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);8/24/2011, Vol. 139 Issue 34, p9A
The article announces that Lampasas County Higher Education Center (LCHEC) chief operating officer (COO) S. Chuck McCarter in Texas has resigned from his position effective July 31, 2011.
- RETAILER NEWS. // DSN Retailing Today;2/28/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p19
Reports developments related to the retailer industry in the U.S. Resignation of James Peters as president and chief operating officer of Ross Stores; Designation of Reuben Stone as executive vice president of supply chain OfficeMax; Sponsorship of television advertising campaign by Staples...