Is Deutsche Losing Its Magic Touch?
- Trending: Big Banks Bringing Sustainable Investing Further Into the Mainstream. McNally, Brynn W. // SB Business Weekly;3/16/2015, p6
The article offers information on the program of several banks that indicate the further maturation of global environmental finance and the Green Bond market which include Citigroup, Deutsche Bank and the Bank of England.
- Major Upset In Healthcare M&A. Abrams, Sandra Lea // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/18/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 28, p11
The article focuses on major upset in merger and acquisition in health care. With healthcare merger and acquisition volume booming, a big bet on the sector by Deutsche Bank AG seems to have paid off in spades. After a hiring spree that pulled in a former bulge-bracket industry head as vice...
- For The Market To Move, Something's Gotta Give. C. J. C. // High Yield Report;9/10/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 34, p2
The author reflects on the performance of the leveraged finance market in the U.S. She states that investors insist they have money to spend if the price is right. She adds that banks like JPMorgan Chase & Co., Deutsche Bank AG and Goldman Sachs Group Inc. should take the first step to get the...
- Kellwood Secures New Financing. Young, Vicki M. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/24/2009, Vol. 198 Issue 17, p2
The article reports that Kellwood Co. completed a $140 million exchange offer with Deutsche Bank AG and other bondholders after weeks of tense negotiations. The agreement exchanges old notes that expired on July 15, 2009 for new senior secured notes due in 2014. It is stated that doubts about...
- DEUTSCHE BANK: FOCUS ON ASIA PACIFIC AND US. // EuroProperty;5/20/2013, p9
The article reports that Deutsche Bank AG's latest Global Real Estate Strategic Outlook has recommended investors to be underweight in their holdings in Europe and overweight in Asia Pacific and the U.S.
- Deutsche Bank Appointed Successor Depositary Bank for Turkey-Based Coca-Cola Bottler. Gohlke, Christopher // Global Custodian News;2013, p108
Deutsche Bank has been appointed successor depositary bank for the global depositary receipt (GDR) and the American depositary receipt (ADR) programs of Turkey-based Coca-Cola Ä°Ã§ecek A.Åž. (CCI).
- Kellwood Blames DB for Failed Exchange. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/20/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 29, p16
The article reports on the failure of a debt exchange offer being negotiated by clothing manufacturer Kellwood with Deutsche Bank in 2009. Kellwood has accused Deutsche Bank of leaving it in the lurch on the offer and no agreement has been reached. Kellwood, however, has extended its exchange...
- DB Creates New Investor Services Business to Replace DSS Franchise. Du Chenne, Janet // Global Custodian News;2014, p40
Deutsche Bank has created an Investor Services business within Trust and Securities Services/Cash Management Financial Institutions (TSS/CMFI).
- Deutsche sees the positive in negative-basis trading. // Asian Investor;Feb2009, p7
The article reports on the move of banking firm Deutsche Bank AG to establish a special-purpose vehicle to sell notes related to a portfolio of negative-basis trades. Deutsche Bank has established notes, which contain three and five-year maturities, have a principal guarantee and liquidity, and...