- ANNOUNCEMENTS. // Canadian Journal of Human Sexuality;Spring99, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p75
The article announces various upcoming congresses related to the field of sexology. One of them is 14th World Congress of Sexology entitled "Sexology in the New Millennium," to be held from August 23-27, 1999 in Hong Kong, China. Another one mentioned is "1999 Canadian Sex Research Forum," to be...
- In session. Chandler, Millie // Cleo;Jan2014, p54
The article offers a look on the things that happen inside a usual sex therapy session as shared by three therapists. Chenelle is a clinical sexologist and sex surrogate who physically helps a client achieve sexual confidence in a safe and gentle environment. Sophie is a sex therapist who works...
- Are you try-sexual? Fitzmorris, Megan // Cosmopolitan;Jan1998, Vol. 224 Issue 1, p122
Presents a quiz to determine one's attitude towards sexual relationships. Diagnosis. INSET: `The wildest thing I've ever done'.
- United Church General Council to debate gay-positive study. // Body Politic;Aug80, Issue 65, p14
Focuses on the plan to discuss the study "In God's Image...Male and Female," which focuses on human sexuality, at the 28th General Council of the United Church of Canada. Overview of the study; Implications of the study for the gay communities; Comments on the study.
- 7 EXOTIC SEX SECRETS. Jordan, Apri // Cosmopolitan;Aug2003, Vol. 235 Issue 2, p180
Presents seven secrets regarding sex.
- Sex Therapy Workshops: The Indian Experience. McCarthy, Barry W. // Journal of Sex Education & Therapy;1998, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p309
This article explores the relevance of sex therapy strategies and techniques across cultures using as an example workshops conducted in India. Cross-cultural workshops involve respecting and acknowledging the unique strengths and contributions of the culture while presenting scientifically...
- Sexuality Reconsidered: A Panel Discussion. McDougall, Joyce; Modell, Arnod; Meadow, Phyllis W. // Modern Psychoanalysis;2000, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p181
Presents a roundtable discussion among the authors with their audience to clarify ideas brought up in their 2000 papers about sexuality.
- Educational Opportunities. // Contemporary Sexuality;Feb2006, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p18
The article lists classes available from the American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors, and Therapists (ASSECT)across the United States. "Sexual Attitude Reassessments," which are required for any AASECT certification, are available March 3-4, 2006 in Chico Hot Springs Resort in Pray,...
- You're all wankers. Ledger, Brent // Xtra (Toronto);5/15/2003, Issue 484, p24
Focuses on the importance of masturbation in sexual relationship. Comments from historian Thomas Lacqueur on masturbation; Aspects of masturbation; Benefits of masturbation to a person.