ST. BLOG'S CHURCH
- Untangling THE CATHOLIC WEB. Reinhard, Sarah // Our Sunday Visitor;6/15/2014, Vol. 103 Issue 7, p9
No abstract available.
- Sacred art theft on the rise. Sharpe, Emily // Art Newspaper;May2011, Issue 224, p32
The article discusses findings of a report conducted by Unidad de Investigacion del Centro Catolico Multimedial, and the Consejo de Analistas Catolicos de Mexico which shows a 12 percent increase in sacred art theft in Mexican churches since 2007, and recent efforts by Mexico to fight illegal...
- THE CATHOLIC GUIDE TO THE INTERNET. Koenig-Bricker, Woodeene // Our Sunday Visitor;8/3/2008, Vol. 97 Issue 14, p9
The article looks at some of the top Catholic sites including en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic, www.catholic.com and www.americancatholic.org.
- Getting Resourced: News & Blogs. North, Káren // Pastoral Review;Nov/Dec2013, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p45
The article reviews several websites including ICN-Independent Catholic News at www.indcatholicnews.com, Eccles & Boscoe at www.ecclesandbosco.blogspot.co.uk, and Catholic Church in England & Wales at www.catholic-ew.org.uk
- We're so forgettable. Gilmour, Peter // U.S. Catholic;Aug97, Vol. 62 Issue 8, p7
Reflects on the sale of Catholic ecclesiastical art by antique stores. Encounter with a portrait of Archbishop John Hughes; Importance of Archbishop Hughes in the history of the Catholic Church in the United States; Other items frequently found in antique stores.
- Monk targets Catholic slice of on-line market. Allen Jr., John // National Catholic Reporter;04/17/98, Vol. 34 Issue 24, p7
Features Brother Mary Aquinas Woodworth, a designer of Catholic Web sites from the Benedictine Monastery of Christ in the Dessert Web site. Information on Woodworth's presentation of the apostolic and financial bottom line of evangelizing in the Internet; Web projects implemented by Woodworth;...
- Mahony worried about Web sites. Malcolm, Teresa // National Catholic Reporter;03/14/97, Vol. 33 Issue 19, p6
Reports on concerns by Cardinal Roger Mahony of Los Angeles, California over the proliferation Catholic sites on the Internet. Inclusion of material contrary to official church teachings; Need to authenticate electronic services which use the term Catholic; Right of the poor to access the new...
- e-connect. // Techniques: Connecting Education & Careers;Mar2010, Vol. 85 Issue 3, p60
The article reviews the several web sites which include Adult Education and Technology Blog located at http://marianthacher.blogspot.com, Adult Ed Twibe located at www.twibed.com/group/adulted, and Adult Education Technology Wiki located at http://adultedtech.pbworks.com.
- LINKS. // Architect;Aug2010, Vol. 99 Issue 8, p48
The article offers information on several events and reports that are published on various websites including the invitation of artists, designers, and intellectuals to the home of Philip Johnson and David Whitney in New Canaan, Connecticut at the glasshouseconversations.org, a blog posted by...