- Packaged web. // Management Services;Aug2002, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p27
iWay Software have announced their Enterprise Integration Suite 2002, bringing together technologies that make web and applications integration more graphical and less skills-intensive, while also making it possible to use other vendors' offerings more effectively. iWay has released two new...
- Brokerless iWAY. // Management Services;Mar2003, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p28
Features the brokerless integration software of iWay Software Inc. in Great Britain. Software features; Use of the software in enterprise application integration projects; Contact information.
- iWay DataMigrator. Cantwell, Dave // DM Review;Jul2008, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p52
The article reviews the iWay DataMigrator data extraction software from iWay Software.
- IWAY UNIVERSAL ADAPTER SUPPORTS BIZTALK SERVER 2006. // GUI Program News;May2006, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p8
The article reviews the business process software Microsoft BizTalk Server 2006 from U.S.-based iWay Software.
- B2B APPS FURTHER INTEGRATION. Ferguson, Renee Boucher // eWeek;12/3/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 47, p39
Reports the release of computer softwares by Quovadx Inc. and iWay Software for business-to-business in the United States. Introduction of the softwares, QDX Integrator and Business Process Management System; Compatibility of the Intelligent Adapter with WebSphere MQ Integrator of IBM;...
- one year after the fallout. Mark, Ken // Canadian Transportation & Logistics;Aug2004, Vol. 107 Issue 8, p16
The article discusses the continuous competition of software vendors for the transportation industry in Canada. Factors that must be considered before buying enterprise applications software; Reluctance of small and medium Canadian firms in purchasing software; Consideration of Microsoft Corp.'s...
- OpenMFG: ERP basics and more. Caton, Michael // eWeek;3/13/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p44
The article evaluates OpenMFG 1.3 enterprise resource planning software application developed by OpenMFG LLC. INSET: ERP: Share and share alike.
- Why Generic ERP Just Isn't Enough. // Metal Center News;Summer2005 Supplement, Vol. 45, p12
The article offers information on business areas that enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions should address to meet the specific needs of the metal industry in its operation. It discusses that ERP should be able to allow the user to review material on order, enable the company to instantly...
- Do You Need an MES? // Industrial Maintenance & Plant Operation;Feb2005, Vol. 66 Issue 2, p24
The article presents information on Commercial software packages, Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES). MES solutions help manufactures execute or manage plant-floor operations. They occupy the gap between enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems and production processes and control systems....