Sony gets personal
- test bench: USB STORAGE DRIVES. Yates, Darren // Australian PC User;Apr2004, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p48
Reviews the Sony USM64S Micro Vault 64M USB storage drive from Sony Corp. Price; Features; Pros and cons.
- test bench: USB STORAGE DRIVES. Yates, Darren // Australian PC User;Apr2004, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p50
Evaluates the Sony USM256U2 Micro Vault 256M USB storage drive from Sony Corp.
- THREAT OF THE MONTH. Stewart, Joe // SC Magazine: For IT Security Professionals (UK Edition);Jan2007, p11
The article provides information on USB U3 technology. This technology allows a user to operate applications from a USB thumb drive instead of requiring installation on the computer. It makes thumb drive appear as two separate devices on the machine it's connected into. It also allows users to...
- Share and Share Alike. Frakes, Dan // Macworld;Jul2007, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p75
The article presents information on AirPort Extreme, a new computer system. The system has a USB port, through which a USB printer can be attached on the local network of a computer. The system also has AirPort Disk, through which one can share a USB hard drive via that port. When USB hard drive...
- The New Floppy. Good, Marvin // American Photo;Jul/Aug2004, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p88
Evaluates several universal serial bus computer drives available in the U.S. market in July 2004. JumpDrive Photo from Lexar; JumpDrive 2.0 Pro 80X from Lexar; Cruzer Titanium from SanDisk.
- USB 2.0 Storage Zooms Ahead. Wood, Jack; Tallman, Orrin // Electronic News;01/15/2001, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p20
Focuses on the USB 2.0 storage interface technology from USB. Advantages of the technology; Comparison of the technology with IEEE 1394; Reason for the faster data transfer rate of the technology.
- Digital test pod uses PC memory to capture and generate millions of samples. Strassberg, Dan // EDN;10/30/2003, Vol. 48 Issue 24, p16
Offers information on the USBee ZX Digital Test Pod, a Universal Serial Bus device that performs digital test and control functions. Impact on computer memory; Features of the flow of data through the pod; Cost of the device.
- Modern and Digitalized USB Device With Extendable Memory Capacity. Meeraa, J. Nandini; Abirami, S. Devi; Indhuja, N.; Aravind, R.; Chithiraikkayalvizhi, C.; Kumar, K. Rathina // International Journal of Advanced Computer Science & Application;Nov2012, Vol. 3 Issue 11, p184
This paper proposes a advance technology which is completely innovative and creative. The urge of inventing this proposal lies on the bases of the idea of making a pen drive have an extendable memory capacity with a modern and digitalized look. This device can operate without the use of a...
- BioDisk Biometric Flash Disk. // SC Magazine: For IT Security Professionals (UK Edition);Oct2004, p45
This article evaluates the BioDisk Biometric Flash Disk from Plexuscom. The BioDisk provides or blocks access to universal serial bus (USB) storage devices by providing a fingerprint sensor neatly integrated into a USB stick. The overall finish of the device is very good. It comes with a pocket...