Six inches and 4.25GB
- PRODUCT NEWS. // Electronic Design;3/3/2003, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p28
Features the integrated circuit ispPAC-POWR1208 manufactured by Lattice Semiconductor. Functions and capabilities; Retail price; Ordering information.
- Lattice introduces the ispPAC family, the `PLD of analog chips'. // ECN: Electronic Component News;Dec99, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p108
Features Lattice Semiconductor Corp.'s family of Programmable Analog Circuit monolithic integrated circuits. Specifications; Capabilities; Design; Contact information.
- A HIGHLY INTEGRATED HBT DOWN-CONVERTER MMIC EMPLOYING: OPTIMALLY DESIGNED SPIRAL INDUCTOR FILTERS. Young Yun; In-Ho Kang; Ji-Won Jung // Microwave Journal;Mar2008, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p128
In this article, a highly integrated down-converter monolithic microwave integrated circuit (MMIC), employing heterojunction bipolar transistors (HBT), is described for application to a one-chip transceiver solution for a Ku-band commercial wireless communication system. The down-converter MMIC...
- SIPEX TRANSCEIVER SUPPORTS ALL MOBILE HANDSHAKE SIGNALS. // Modem Users News;May2004, pN.PAG
This article reports on the launch of the SP3282EB, a 3V RS232 transceiver developed by Sipex Corporation, a provider of high performance, analog integrated circuits. The device includes 5 drivers and 3 receivers for support of all modem handshake signals used in standard PC-modem software. A...
- RF/IF Chips Simplify Next-Gen Basestation Designs. Frenzel, Louis E. // Electronic Design;10/18/2004, Vol. 52 Issue 23, p28
This article discusses the role of RF/IF chips in electronic design. As carriers upgrade their basestations to add subscriber capacity and implement new data services, many are considering new designs that also will support 3G and future 4G features. One of the more promising approaches uses...
- GMSK Packet-Data Modem with RF Transceiver from CML. // ECN: Electronic Component News;Dec2004, Vol. 48 Issue 14, p39
The article reports that CML Microcircuits has the CMX990 single chip, half-duplex IC offering a baseband modem, IF and RF processing functions, programmable synthesizers, signal level-setting functions and on-chip and peripheral control, monitoring and interfacing. The device features a data...
- The design of radio frequency transceiver module based on MCU+RF structure. REN Shao-jie; HAO Yong-sheng; GE Zhi-jun // Applied Mechanics & Materials;2014, Issue 602-605, p2934
In order to solve the presence of security, efficiency and other issues in data transmission, the paper designed a wireless communication module based on wireless transceiver chip nRF24L01 and MSP430F2132 microcontroller which can achieve safe and efficient short- distance data transmission. The...
- LATTICE UNVEILS 2.7 GIGABIT SONET BACKPLANE FPSC. // Electro Manufacturing;Dec2002, p1
Reports on the launch ORSO82G5 Field Programmable System-on-a-Chip (FPSC), claimed to be the world first SONET-based programmable blackplane transceiver by Hillsboro, Oregon-based Lattice Semiconductor Corp. Suitability of the product for transfer of payload and control data; Features of the...
- ANALOG ICS AND DISCRETE SEMICONDUCTORS. // EDN;03/01/2001, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p78
Features various analog integrated circuits and discrete semiconductors. Multirate clock and data-recovery (CDR) chips; Adaptive rate-agile CDR; Transceiver chips.