In the ring
Tags: CONTRACTING out
- OUTSOURCING FIRMS. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2009 Book of Lists, p28
A list of the top outsourcing firms in Las Vegas, Nevada for 2009 ranked based on the number of local employees is presented, including Manpower Inc. of Southern Nevada, Payroll Solutions Group and Paychex Inc.
- Getting into outsourcing. Williams, Drew // Pollution Engineering;Feb98, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p48
No abstract available.
- Outsourcing inventory. Hrisak, Daniel M. // Chartered Accountants Journal;Oct97, Vol. 76 Issue 9, p93
Focuses on the importance of outsourcing in an organization. Reasons for outsourcing; Project suggestions; Importance of managing information technology assets.
- The power of franchising. // Government Executive;Sep97, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p20
Lists services offered by the US Departments of Commerce, Health and Human Services, Treasury and Veterans Affairs and the Environmental Protection Agency to other agencies and the private sector. Revenue generated by the franchise; Number of non-agency clients; Percentage of sales contracted...
- TUPE update. McMullen, John // People Management;09/25/97, Vol. 3 Issue 19, p50
Reports on a legal case in Great Britain regarding the power of employees to challenge a company's decision to outsource services. Constructive dismissal of employees in connection with a business transfer; Liability of a transferee and a transferor in a business transfer.
- An outsourcing deal shouldn't be a straitjacket. Kellogg, Alfred C. // American Banker;7/6/95, Vol. 160 Issue 128, p18
Opinion. Offers tips on the management of outsourcing arrangements. Assessment of interdependencies; Examination of the effectiveness of an outsourcing relationship; Desired and actual roles of an outsourcing function; Importance of the information function; Need for flexibility in contracts.
- Evolution or extinction. Will, Patrick C. // Business Credit;Apr97, Vol. 99 Issue 4, p34
Looks at how outsourcing can affect the exchange of credit information from financial institutions. How companies benefit from information released by their competitors; Benefits of effective outsourcing.
- Demystifying credit outsourcing. Lowe, Frank // Business Credit;Feb98, Vol. 100 Issue 2, p14
Presents information on the emergence of credit outsourcing companies with emphasis on the United States. Indepth look at the recognition of the credit function by outsourcing companies; Why most companies are turning to outsourcing; What credit managers are doing in an attempt to preserve a...
- Monitoring the journals. Schroeder, Lisa; Bateman, Fred // Business Economics;Jan1990, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p60
Reviews the article `Second Sourcing,' by Michael H. Riordan and David E.M. Sappington from the Spring 1989 issue of the `Rand Journal of Economics.'