- PRODUCTS/SERVICES/MEDIA. // Fire Engineering;Aug2003, Vol. 156 Issue 8, p153
Features several products related to fire protection engineering. Vertical climer offered by VersaClimber; Wesco Training Tower product catalog published by Fire Facilities Inc.; Fire apparatus developed by Crimson Fire.
- TESTERS' CHOICE. West, Pat // Fire Chief;Dec2004, Vol. 48 Issue 12, p54
Reports on experts' assessments of innovative firefighting equipment exhibited at the Fire-Rescue International, the annual conference of the International Association of Fire Chiefs (IAFC). Overhead ladder gantry by Pierce; Multiple-section boom called Strong Arm produced by Ferrara Fire...
- A Year of Innovation. Cavette, Chris // Fire Chief;Nov2007, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p168
The article presents a comparison of new products for fire trucks including pump installation from Pierce Ultimate Configuration, Roadrunner pumper/aerial configuration from Rosenbauer, and 28-foot Bommer aerial design from Crimson Fire Inc.
- PRODUCTS/SERVICES/MEDIA. // Fire Engineering;Jun2004, Vol. 157 Issue 6, p136
Features several equipment and supplies used by different fire departments for firefighting in the U.S. Purchase of First Responder Systems & Technology LLC's Hazguide Hazmat Resource Software by the Fire Department of New York; Description of the 100-Foot Aerial by Crimson Fire; Introduction of...
- Chief Executive/Certification Manager -- FDSOA. // Fire Chief Expert Blog;6/27/2013, p6
The article announces the opening for chief executive/certification manager position at the Fire Department Safety Officers Association.
- The Fire Service speaks out. // Personnel Today;12/10/2002, p8
Interviews Cleveland Fire Service's human resource director Carol McCletchie about issues of pay and modernization in the Fire Service. Need for introduction of part-time and flexible working options to encourage increased diversity; Ability of firefighters to work overtime; Introduction of...
- RECRUIT ADVICE. Hiraki, Ron; Salka, John; Halton, Bobby; Seidel, Gary; Hollins, Leigh; Weir, Christopher J.; Schwering, Jeffrey; Shelley, Craig H.; Fernandez, Freddie; Shelton, Bobby; Dunne, Thomas; Van Marter, Raymond L.; Swan, John M.; Miller, Dustin R.; Baker, Ross A.; Brooks, Mitch; De Lisi, Stevem M.; Carey, William; Peeples, Lance C.; Herrmann, Ed // Fire Engineering;Oct2005, Vol. 158 Issue 10, p32
Provides information pertaining to various advices of the executives in the fire departments for rookie firefighters in the U.S. Effort to limit talking and maximize listening; Make improvements to the station or fire department; Capability to perform under stress in emergency and non-emergency...
- Crimson Fire receives $11 million contract. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2008, Vol. 49 Issue 10, p18
The article focuses on the $11 million contract received by Crimson Fire Inc. According to the author, Crimson Fire Inc. of South Dakota has been selected by the Montgomery County (Maryland) Fire and Rescue Service to build 36 multifunction pumpers. Equipped with Hale CAFSPro compressed air...
- Pumper. // Wildfire;Nov2006, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p33
The article evaluates the Dakota pumper from Crimson Fire.