Executive Order 13289-- Establishing the Global War on Terrorism Medals
- Bush Against Himself. // American Conservative;7/16/2007, Vol. 6 Issue 14, p23
The author reflects on the speech of U.S. President George W. Bush, on the war against terrorism at a conference in Prague, Czech Republic. He argues that the ideological struggles of Bush in fighting terrorism were straining U.S. policy and is damaging the interest of Americans. He suggests...
- Pre-empting Terrorism. Schorr, Daniel // New Leader;Jul/Aug2002, Vol. 85 Issue 4, p4
Comments on the idea of pre-emptive strikes against terrorists which is being invoked by the administration of U.S. President George W. Bush. Advantage of launching a pre-emptive strike; Examples of pre-emptive strikes; Problems with the lack of known terrorist locations.
- Message to the Congress Transmitting a Report on the National Emergency With Respect to Iran. Bush, George W. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;7/8/2002, Vol. 38 Issue 27, p1132
Presents the text of a message given by U.S. President George W. Bush on June 25, 2002 to the U.S. Congress, which deals with the transmission of a report on the national emergency with respect to Iran. Pursuance of the report under the declaration in Executive Order 12170 of November 14, 1979.
- Executive Order 13330--Human Service Transportation Coordination. Bush, George W. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;3/1/2004, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p280
Presents the text of an executive order issued by U.S. President George W. Bush, on February 24, 2004, which deals with employment opportunity and access to community services for persons who are transportation-disadvantaged in the U.S. Establishment of the Interagency Transportation...
- Executive Order 13304--Termination of Emergencies With Respect to Yugoslavia and Modification of Executive Order 13219 of June 26, 2001. Bush, George W. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;6/2/2003, Vol. 39 Issue 22, p670
Presents the text of Executive Order 13304, termination of emergencies with respect to Yugoslavia and modification of Executive Order 13219 of June 26, 2001 given by U.S. President George W. Bush on May 28, 2003.
- Notice--Continuation of the National Emergency With Respect to Persons Who Commit, Threaten To Commit, or Support Terrorism. Bush, George W. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;9/26/2005, Vol. 41 Issue 38, p1442
Presents a notice by U.S. President George W. Bush issued on September 21, 2005 on the continuation of national emergency with respect to terrorism. Executive order issued by Bush regarding terrorists and terrorism; Authority of the president under the National Emergency Act.
- Executive Order 13327--Federal Real Property Asset Management. Bush, George W. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;2/9/2004, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p192
Presents the text of an executive order issued by U.S. President George W. Bush on federal real property asset management, on February 4, 2004. Promotion of federal real property resources in accordance with their value as national assets; Definition of federal real property; Establishment and...
- Executive Order 13418--Amendment to Executive Order 13317, Volunteers for Prosperity. Bush, George W. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;12/18/2006, Vol. 42 Issue 50, p2162
The article presents the Executive Order 13418, an Amendment to Executive Order 13317 for Volunteers for Prosperity issued by U.S. President George W. Bush on December 14, 2006. This includes the striking and stemming the spread of HIV/AIDS and malaria as well as the Middle East Partnership...
- Top 10 Things President Bush Should Do Before Leaving Office. // Human Events;11/24/2008, Vol. 64 Issue 41, p15
The article outlines the top 10 things that U.S. President George W. Bush should do before leaving office. President Bush should pardon U.S. Border Patrol Agents Ignacio Ramos and Jose Alonso Compean who have been in prison since January 2007 for wounding a fleeing drug smuggler on the...