THE IPO 100
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/5/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p33
Presents the averages prices of initial public offerings as of the week ended December 29, 2003 in the U.S. Axis Capital Holding as best performer; Anchor Glass Container as worst performer; Trend in stock prices.
- Atheros amends IPO, launches 802.11g chip. // RCR Wireless News;2/2/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p12
Reports on the revision of the initial public offering filed by Atheros Communications Inc. with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Number of shares that Atheros will issue; Price of the shares; Information on the 802.11g chip introduced by Atheros.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/22/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 36, p35
Lists the top performing initial public offerings in the U.S. market as of September 17, 2003. Neurochem Inc.; Providence Services; Gladstone Commercial; Texas Capital Bancshares Inc.; Integrated Alarm Services; Axis Capital Holdings Ltd.
- IPOs in the U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/23/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 25, p14
Presents statistics on initial public offerings of various companies involved in the investment-banking sector in the U.S. Number of shares filed by Maguire Properties; Range of filing of American Financial Realty Trust; Business location of Axis Capital Holdings Ltd.
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/16/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 7, p34
Reports on the status of initial public offerings (IPOS) in the United States as of February 16, 2004. Prices of IPOS; Companies that filed IPOS; Performance of Atheros Communications Inc.'s IPO.
- WHEN THE TOPLINE SHIFTS. Robertson, Sandy // Siliconindia;Feb2001, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p58
Focuses on the initial public offering market in the United States. Role of the market as a filter; Preference of companies to stay private; Significance of stock prices. INSET: Sandy Robertson..
- Aftermarket performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/12/98, Vol. 64 Issue 41, p35
Presents statistics of aftermarket stock prices of initial public offerings or the week of October 12, 1998. Issuers' names; Offer prices; Rankings of market performance.
- Aftermarket performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/04/99, Vol. 65 Issue 1, p29
Presents statistics of the stock prices of initial public offerings in the United States for January 4, 1999. Includes changes in offer price; Best and worst performers; Issuers include uBID, Incam AG, Artificial Life and Carnival Corp.
- Aftermarket performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/05/99, Vol. 65 Issue 14, p50
Reveals the stock price performance of companies which had gone public in the United States 60 days prior to March 30, 1999. Best- and worst-performing stocks; Graphs tracking the share price of VerticalNet Inc. and VIALOG Corp.; Investment banks which acted as book managers during the offering.