IPOs IN THE U.S
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/16/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 7, p35
Reports on initial public offerings filed in the United States as of February 16, 2004. Affordable Residential Communities; Atheros Communications Inc.; K-Sea Transportation Partners LP; National Financial Partners Corp.; Citadel Broadcasting Corp.
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/19/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p64
Presents data on initial public offering (IPO) deals in the United States, for the week ending January 26, 2004. Eyetech Pharmaceuticals; TRW Automotive; K-Sea Transportation; Lipman Electronic Engineering.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/19/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p77
Lists initial public offerings (IPO) for the period ending January 14, 2004. CrossTex Energy; K-Sea Transportation; Kintera; Knology; Luminent Mortgage Capital; Franklin Bank; Marshall Edwards; Tempur-Pedic International.
- IPO Market Set to Awaken. Marshall, Jeffrey // Financial Executive;Mar/Apr2004, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p24
The article discusses the market for initial public offerings (IPO) in light of significant increases in the number of companies going public. Factors contributing to the strength of the IPO market include the rebounding capital market, the demand for investment opportunities, business...
- Kirby unit agrees to merge with K-Sea Transportation Partners. // Bulk Transporter;Apr2011, Vol. 73 Issue 10, p10
The article reports on the agreement between Kirby Corp. and K-Sea Transportation Partners LP, pursuant to which a subsidiary of Kirby will merge with K-Sea, with K-Sea surviving the merger as a wholly owned subsidiary of Kirby.
- Kirby unit agrees to merge with K-Sea. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;3/22/2011, p1
The article focuses on the merger between K-Sea Transportation Partners LP and a subsidiary of Kirby Corp. According to their agreement, K-Sea will be the surviving body after the merger, turning into a wholly owned subsidiary of Kirby Corp. It mentions that the transaction's total value is...
- K-Sea Gets Private Backing. Marino, Jonathan // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;9/6/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 36, p22
The article reports on the 100 million U.S. dollar investment of KA First Reserve in listed, New Jersey-based shipping company, K-Sea Transportation Partners. KA First Reserve is a partnership investment that came from private equity firms First Reserve and Kayne Anderson Capital Advisors. In...
- Re-Powered Vessels Provide Operational Savings. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Apr2004, Vol. 231 Issue 4, p48
Reports that K-Sea Transportation Partners LP of Staten Island, New York has re-powered its three marine vessels, the Adriatic Sea, Maryland, and Java Sea, with Wartsila main engines from Wartsila North America Inc. Features of the four-stroke engines; Savings in fuel and lube oil consumption;...
- Banker Shares Tips for Syndicating Loans. Colter, Allison Bisbey // American Banker;11/3/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 170, p2
Brief information is given about Bank of America Merrill Lynch investment bank's $2.2 billion buyout loan package for Kinetic Concepts medical technology company and about collateralized loan obligations (CLOs).