- IPOs in the U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/16/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 48, p18
Presents data related to initial public offerings market in the U.S. as of December 2002. Amount of business conducted by Wooster, Ohio based bank Ohio Legacy; Number of shares offered by Dallas, Texas based oil and gas exploration production company Crosstex Energy LP.
- Aftermarket performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/22/99, Vol. 65 Issue 8, p21
Presents data on initial public stock offerings made in the two months ended February 17, 1999. Issuers; Offer price; Price at close of market; Percent change; Ticker symbol; Offer date; Amount; Book managers.
- Aftermarket Performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/02/98, Vol. 64 Issue 44, p36
Presents aftermarket performance data from the United States, compiled as of October 28, 1998. Initial public offering performance; Performance of stock offerings.
- Newsfront: STOCKS. // Interactive Week;11/13/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 46, p42
Presents a tabular representation of technology stocks as of November 2000. Performance of the Dow Jones Industrial Average; Gainers and losers in the technology sector; Top 3 initial public offering deals.
- Cw 75 stock performance. // Chemical Week;6/9/2014, Vol. 176 Issue 16, p40
Charts and tables are presented that offer information on the performance of chemical industry stocks for the week ended June 10, 2014 including companies that posted the biggest gains and declines, stock prices and dividend yield.
- Popping pills. // Trade;Apr-Jun2015, Issue 44, p102
A chart is presented which lists top three stocks in several countries including the U.S., France and Italy ranked on the basis of market impact, cost of delay and buying along with their broking firms.
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Multichannel News;1/13/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p28
Presents a graph measuring the combined prices of stocks listed on the Industry Stocks page and provides closing prices of shares of various organizations as of January 7, 2003.
- Biotech's Plan B: Merge, Merge, Merge. Santini, Laura // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/5/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p13
Reports on extremely favorable conditions for mergers and acquisitions in the biotechnology industry at the start of 2004. Conditions cited by investment bankers; Poor share prices of initial public offerings of the final quarter of 2003; Improved valuations among buyers and sellers; Access to...
- IPO Information Aggregation and Underwriter Quality*. WEI WANG; YUNG, CHRIS // Review of Finance;Apr2011, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p301
A key distinction between some models of IPO pricing (e.g., auctions and bookbuilding) and others (e.g., fixed-priced models) is whether price discovery occurs in the primary or secondary market. Higher investment bank reputation is associated with 1) more active filing price revisions and 2)...