- New NASD Rule 2790 Revises Restrictions on the Purchases and Sales of Initial Public Offerings. Chavez, Brenda; Felsenstein, Steven M.; Telpner, Joel S. // Venulex Legal Summaries;2004 Q1, p1
The article focuses on the National Association of Securities Dealers Inc. Rule 2790 that was approved by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission which replaces previous restrictions on the purchases and sales of equity securities. Ways in which the integrity of initial public offering...
- CIT: Stronger now than pre-Tyco. M.S. // Asset Securitization Report;8/12/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 32, p1
Reports on the market capitalization of CIT Group Inc. following its separation from the parent company Tyco International Inc. as of August 12, 2002. Information on the initial public offerings of the company; Statistics on the issuance of asset-backed security by the company in 2001 and 2002;...
- HomeBanc Does $IB ARM Deal. // National Mortgage News;9/5/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 49, p7
Reports on the completion of a public offering of HomeBanc Corp. through HomeBanc Mortgage Trust 2005-4. Value of the public offering; Estimate on the amount of each class of notes issued and the respective interest rate and credit ratings; Operations of the mortgage securitization of the company.
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/15/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 44, p16
Presents charts depicting initial public offerings of business enterprises of different industries in the U.S. as of November 2004. Name of the companies; Locations; Date filed; Value of the offering; Total number of shares issued by each companies.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/15/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 44, p17
Presents a chart depicting the average price of the most recent 100 initial public offerings in the U.S. market as of November 2004.
- Anatomy of a deal: TelefÃ³nica Deutschland Holding AG. Metcalfe, Christian // Lawyer 2B;5/28/2013, p8
The article focuses on the floatation of TelefÃ³nica Deutschland Holding AG, the German unit of Spain's biggest phone company, on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange in October 2012. It states that this considered as the biggest flotation for five years in Germany and lawyers played an important role...
- What would an IPO be worth? Griffiths, Catrin // Lawyer;7/3/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 26, p3
The author reflects on the situation when law firms are allowed to float or made available for initial public offering (IPO) in Great Britain. First, she mentioned about the difficulties of valuing the firm, which includes goodwill and intangibles. She also introduced the analysis on how these...
- Plaintiff law firm plans first public float. Andrews, Bruce // BRW;4/19/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 15, p13
The article reports on Australian law firm Slater and Gordon's launch of its first public floatation on April 11, 2007. The company expect to raise $35 million from the initial public offering. The float will boost the collective wealth of its seven biggest shareholders by more than $100 million...
- Mylan Labs prices $1 billion in concurrent offerings. // Medical Device Daily;3/5/2007, Vol. 11 Issue 43, p3
The article reports that Mylan Laboratories priced its concurrent public offerings for total proceeds of $993.6 million. The public offerings are consist of senior convertible notes and shares of common stock. The company claimed that it plans to use the proceeds from the offering for general...