JPM Nets Tidy Sum On Oversight Deal
- Repeat issuer Maple Leaf Foods returns via JPMorgan, TD. C. M. O. // Private Placement Letter;11/8/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 43, p1
Reports on the return of Maple Leaf Foods Inc. in the market with its third private placement in the U.S. Role of J. P. Morgan & Co. Inc. and TD Securities Inc. as co-agents on the senior note issuance; Agents of its previous direct private placement transactions; Increase in the sales posted by...
- Hot turkey! Morgan feasts on flurry of deals. Roper, Akil Salim // Investment Dealers' Digest;05/04/98, Vol. 64 Issue 18, p9
Reports on the publication of the `Private Placement Letter,' which indicated that J.P. Morgan is making a number of private placements in Turkey. Information on a senior note offering for Turkiye Sise Ve Cam Fabrikalari A.S. (Sise Cam) by Morgan; Sales of the Istabul blue-chip company in 1997;...
- Buzz Box. // Private Placement Letter;5/19/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 20, p1
Presents news briefs concerning the private placement market, as of May 2003. Private placement deal between JP Morgan and Hardwood Funding; Conference on annual equipment lease and finance securitization.
- Hardwood sinks the three (million, that is); nothing but net via JPMorgan. C.M.O. // Private Placement Letter;5/26/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 21, p1
Reports that JP Morgan & Co. has helped to secure a 300-million-dollar private placement for Hardwood Funding, the National Basketball Association's special purpose vehicle.
- $100M Turkish Ford Deal Must Prove It's Built Tough. Hahn, Tamara // Private Placement Letter;06/14/99, Vol. 17 Issue 24, p1
Focuses on a traditional private placement offering of JP Morgan for Ford Otosan Otomotiv Sanayi AS, a joint venture led by Ford Motor Co. and Turkey's Koc Holding AS. Value of the deal; Details on the deal; Reaction of investors to the offer.
- JP Morgan Steers Turkish Deal To Finish Line. Hahn, Tamar // Private Placement Letter;06/28/99, Vol. 17 Issue 26, p4
Reports on the private placement offering of JP Morgan for Ford Otosan Otomotiv Shayi AS, a joint venture led by Ford Motor Co. and Turkey's Koc Holdings AS. Two tranches of the notes; Rating from Fitch IBCA Inc.; How the proceeds from the deal will be used.
- Private ABS: A Window of Opportunity. Roper, Akil Salim; Sibayan, Karen // Private Placement Letter;02/28/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p1
Reports on the opportunities in the private asset-backed securities market in 1999. Views from Mike Spellman, head of privates at Morgan Stanley Dean Witter; Amount of securitized debt in the private placement market that J.P. Morgan served in 1999; Status of the collateralized debt obligation...
- J.P. Morgan Overcomes Pricing Fears, Brings Giant $250M Deal. Lewis, Jakema // Private Placement Letter;10/23/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 42, p1
Reports that CRH PLC is marketing a private placement transaction via agent J.P. Morgan & Co. Expected structure of the CRH deal; Concerns over the conditions and spread issues in the private placement market.
- Deloitte Touche Writes Off $450M Deal. J.L. // Private Placement Letter;11/5/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 42, p1
Reports on J.P. Morgan & Co.'s involvement in the privately placed securities deal of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu LLC. Comparison with deals involving other accounting firms; Maturity and yield of the securities; Services offered by Deloitte Touch Tohmatsu LLC.