Recapitalizing The Donald
- One Man Brand. Shemeligian, Bob // Casino Journal;Aug2004, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p14
Profiles casino owner Donald Trump. Real properties owned by Trump; Negotiation between Trump Hotels and DLJ Merchant in Atlantic City, New Jersey; Interpresonal relation of Trump with the public; Role of Trump in the entertainment industry. INSET: Room to grow.
- Is Trump Laying Cards on Table? BelBruno, Joe // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/10/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 19, p11
Shares the speculation of sources of the periodical, "High-Yield Report," that real estate mogul Donald Trump may be considering a prepackaged bankruptcy for his gambling company based in Atlantic, New Jersey. Failure of Trump Hotels & Casino to meet a multimillion-dollar interest payment on its...
- The lump Trump sum. // Business News New Jersey;4/14/97, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p3
Reports on the amount of salary received by Donald Trump as chief of Trump Hotels & Casino Resorts Inc.
- Trump decides to put his own casino assets on the table. Copulsky, Erica // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/26/98, Vol. 64 Issue 4, p5
Reports on real estate magnate Donald Trump's plan to unload Trump Hotels & Casino Resorts Inc.'s casino assets. Negotiations with two major real estate investment trusts concerning a possible sale of the assets; Properties owned and operated by Trump Hotels & Casino Resorts; Speculation about...
- Donald Trump: An ex-loser is back in the money. Tully, Shawn // Fortune;7/22/1996, Vol. 134 Issue 2, p86
Looks at the successful comeback of Donald Trump after being in debt five years ago. Atlantic City as the vehicle for his success; Financial information on his seaside resort; How his recovery shows that he is a business genius; Expansion plans for the Atlantic City resort; The pulling off of...
- Bloomberg. // Business News New Jersey;4/17/96, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p56
Reports on the approval from bondholders given to Donald Trump's plan to buy his Taj Mahal casino into his public company, Trump Hotels & Casino Resorts Inc. in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
- Trump's stock is a three-dollar bill. Keil, Beth Landman; Mitchell, Deborah // New York;09/14/98, Vol. 31 Issue 35, p19
States the Donald Trump has agreed to refinance $320 million of his troubled company's debt with the help of a loan from Deutsche Bank. The idea to lower his annual interest costs; Cost per share of his Trump Hotels & Casino Resorts; The company's value.
- Gary casino figures in Trump's restructuring plans. Lieber, Tammy // Indianapolis Business Journal;1/6/2003, Vol. 23 Issue 44, p29A
Reports on Trump Hotels and Casino Resorts Inc.'s filing of a petition with the New Jersey Casino Control Commission for approval to refinance debt. Planned creation of a subsidiary that will operate riverboat casinos in New Jersey and Gary, Indiana; Bondholders' refusal to give owner Donald...
- Trump Bankruptcy Rumors Swirl. J.B. // High Yield Report;5/10/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 19, p1
Reports on the alleged prepackaged bankruptcy for Donald Trump's Atlantic City, New Jersey-based gaming company Trump Hotels and Casino Inc. Claim that Trump wants bondholders to take a discount on their investments as he attempts to restructure the company's debt; Concern of bondholders over...