Hyperion Returns to Mister Rogers' Neighborhood
- Hyperion Launching Literary-Oriented Imprint For Spring 2001. // Book Publishing Report;05/22/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 21, p4
Reports on Hyperion's launch of an imprint targeted at the literary market in the spring of 2001. Company's effort to focus more specifically on a small number of its review-driven, literary-oriented titles; Plan to release only six titles per season under the Theia imprint.
- hot deals. Baker, John F. // Publishers Weekly;4/25/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 17, p16
Presents news briefs concerning deals between writers and publishers in the U.S. as of April 25, 2005. HarperCollins executive editor Dan Conway and novelist Sara Gran; Riverhead publisher Cindy Spiegel and author Khaled Hosseini; Texas-based journalist Tim Madigan and television personality...
- Quick takes. // Electronic Media;8/05/96, Vol. 15 Issue 32, p10
Presents a quotation from Fred Rogers, host of the television program `Mister Rogers' Neighborhood,' on the presentation of programs with positive role models.
- Rev. Rogers's neighborhood. Frame, Randy // Christianity Today;2/8/93, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p23
Editorial. Congratulates Fred (Mr.) Rogers on his 25th season, and thanks him for bringing comfort and hope to lives wherein despair is epidemic. Presbyterian minister; How he has identified children's fears and needs and addresses them in the language they can understand; Number that watch...
- Fred McFeely Rogers. // Broadcasting & Cable;7/26/93, Vol. 123 Issue 30, p115
Profiles Fred McFeely Rogers, president of Family Communications Inc. Television (TV) program `Mister Rogers' Neighborhood'; Presbyterian ministry; Interest in TV; Academic background; Career history and achievements; Relationship with parents and peers as key to raising nonviolent children. ...
- Mr. Rogers Remembered. Brand, Leah // Teen Ink;May2003, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p06
The article presents an obituary for Fred Rogers, host of a children's television show.
- Miramax books VP, publishing. Oei, Lily // Daily Variety;2/9/2004, Vol. 282 Issue 30, p10
Reports on the appointment of Jon Yaged as vice president of business and legal affairs at Miramax Books in 2004. Profile on Yaged; Career highlights.
- The hype on hyperion. O'Brien, Maureen // Publishers Weekly;7/25/1994, Vol. 241 Issue 30, p11
Reports on Hyperion's book publications for fall 1994. Celebrity memoirs by Burt Reynolds and Robert Evans; `Dancing in the Street: Confessions of a Motown Diva,' by Martha Reeves; Peter Manso's biography of actor Marlon Brando.
- Saying goodbye to Mr. Rogers. // Contemporary Pediatrics;Apr2003, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p10
Presents an obituary for Fred Rogers, star of the children's television program "Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood."