AFPC announces first half '99 board schedule
- WAPS study list available on Web site, at MPF on diskette. // Airman;Oct98, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p16
Reports that the Weighted Airman Promotion System (WAPS) catalog is available on the Air Force Personnel Center Web site. Distribution of the electronic versions of the WAPS catalog by the Extension Course Institute to Military Personnel Flights and Unit Personnel Offices.
- Air Force seeks physician assistants. // Airman;Oct98, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p16
Reports that officials at the US Air Force Personnel Center are accepting applications for the September 1999, and January and April 2000 classes, open to all noncommissioned officers interested in becoming physician assistants.
- Citizen Airmen Gain Avenue to Joint Credit. // Citizen Airman: The Official Magazine of the Air National Guard ;Oct2008, Vol. 60 Issue 5, p9
The article reports that U.S. Air Force Reservists have the opportunity to self-nominate for joint experience credit, according to the Air Force Personnel Center (ARPC). ARPC said that the interim guidance to the Joint Qualification System outlines the joint credit criteria for Citizen Airmen...
- Round the Reserve. // Citizen Airman: The Official Magazine of the Air National Guard ;Jun2007, Vol. 59 Issue 3, p10
The article presents news briefs in the U.S. Air Force Reserve Command. Close to 5,000 Air Force Reservists were notified by a letter that they have a career decision to make due to authorization reductions. Air Force Reserve can now stay in the service longer before reaching their mandatory...
- AFPC RETOOLS PERSONNEL SERVICES DELIVERY. // Defense AT&L;Mar/Apr2008, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p63
The article reports on the on going efforts of the U.S. Air Force Personnel Center to refine its personnel products available for Air Force customers in Randolph Air Force base, Texas. Despite of the reduction to the personnel career field, the center has taken advantage of the technology to...
- Personnel Facts. // Airman;Jan2004, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p34
Presents charts depicting facts about U.S. military personnel released by the Air Force Personnel Center as of September 30, 2003. Active duty strength for fiscal years 1948 to 2003; Civilian strength for the same period; Marital status; Racial breakdown.
- AFPC Transferring Health Treatment Records to VA. // Citizen Airman: The Official Magazine of the Air National Guard ;Apr2009, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p11
The article reports that Air Force Personnel Center (AFPC) has transferred the health treatment records of the U.S. Air Force at Randolph Air Force Base in Texas. It says that the Office of the Undersecretary of Defense ordered all service branches to transfer health treatment records of...
- Improvements made; more on the way. Michael, Christian J. // Citizen Airman: The Official Magazine of the Air National Guard ;Jun2010, Vol. 62 Issue 3, p21
The article offers information on the new and upcoming improvements for the hiring process of the U.S. air reserve technician (ART) program. ART recruiters have been hired and the Air Force Personnel Center (AFPC) has created an ART Cell to streamline the process to hire from selection to better...
- Career Field Breakdown. // Airman;Jan2004, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p38
Presents a list of various professions in the U.S. Air Force released by the Air Force Personnel Center.