WAPS study list available on Web site, at MPF on diskette
- AFPC announces first half '99 board schedule. // Airman;Oct98, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p17
Reports that the selection board schedule for the first half of 1999 contains both a line lieutenant colonel's and major's promotion boards along with a senior master sergeant evaluation board, according to officials with the Air Force Personnel Center.
- Air Force seeks physician assistants. // Airman;Oct98, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p16
Reports that officials at the US Air Force Personnel Center are accepting applications for the September 1999, and January and April 2000 classes, open to all noncommissioned officers interested in becoming physician assistants.
- Citizen Airmen Gain Avenue to Joint Credit. // Citizen Airman: The Official Magazine of the Air National Guard ;Oct2008, Vol. 60 Issue 5, p9
The article reports that U.S. Air Force Reservists have the opportunity to self-nominate for joint experience credit, according to the Air Force Personnel Center (ARPC). ARPC said that the interim guidance to the Joint Qualification System outlines the joint credit criteria for Citizen Airmen...
- Round the Reserve. // Citizen Airman: The Official Magazine of the Air National Guard ;Jun2007, Vol. 59 Issue 3, p10
The article presents news briefs in the U.S. Air Force Reserve Command. Close to 5,000 Air Force Reservists were notified by a letter that they have a career decision to make due to authorization reductions. Air Force Reserve can now stay in the service longer before reaching their mandatory...
- AFPC RETOOLS PERSONNEL SERVICES DELIVERY. // Defense AT&L;Mar/Apr2008, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p63
The article reports on the on going efforts of the U.S. Air Force Personnel Center to refine its personnel products available for Air Force customers in Randolph Air Force base, Texas. Despite of the reduction to the personnel career field, the center has taken advantage of the technology to...
- The new AFM 1-1. Boudreau, Robert N. // Airpower Journal;Winter92, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p37
Presents a critique of United States Air Force's vision of aerospace power in Air Force doctrine presented in the new Air Force Manual 1-1, `Basic Aerospace Doctrine of the United States Air Force'. Failure to explore adequately the flexibility inherent in aerospace power; Manual language;...
- Continuing the Tradition. Patterson, Kirk // Air Force Journal of Logistics;Summer2009, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p126
The article focuses on the innovative solutions of the U.S. Air Force when they encounter difficult logistical problems. It mentions that the Air Force completed a study on the management of excess International Organization for Standardization containers after their military supplies Afloat...
- Driving can be a pain in the back. // Coal International;Mar97, Vol. 245 Issue 2, p44
Announces the leaflet launched by Great Britain's Health and Safety Executive to give employers advice on reducing back pain in drivers and machinery operators. Contact information.
- AFPC Transferring Health Treatment Records to VA. // Citizen Airman: The Official Magazine of the Air National Guard ;Apr2009, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p11
The article reports that Air Force Personnel Center (AFPC) has transferred the health treatment records of the U.S. Air Force at Randolph Air Force Base in Texas. It says that the Office of the Undersecretary of Defense ordered all service branches to transfer health treatment records of...