AETC seeks NCOs for retraining into aircrew specialties
- Air Education and Training Command. // Airman;Jan2002, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p7
Presents information on the Air Education and Training Command (AETC) of the U.S. Air Force as of January 2002. Mission and responsibilities of the AETC; Total graduates of student education and training; Organizations under the AETC.
- Outsourcing growing pains. Proctor, Paul // Aviation Week & Space Technology;9/29/1997, Vol. 147 Issue 13, p15
Informs that the US Air Force Air Education and Training Command will temporarily shift about 24 T-38 Talon and T-1A Jayhawk instructor pilots and instructor pilot trainees from Randolph Air Force Base, Texas, to other pilot training bases.
- Air Force seeks physician assistants. // Airman;Oct98, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p16
Reports that officials at the US Air Force Personnel Center are accepting applications for the September 1999, and January and April 2000 classes, open to all noncommissioned officers interested in becoming physician assistants.
- Air Education and Training Command. // Airman;Jan1999, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p15
Provides an overview of the United States Air Force's Air Education and Training Command. Mission; Responsibilities; People; Flying hours; Student education graduates; Student training graduates; Organizational structure.
- Pilot Program. Houlihan, Sean P. // Citizen Airman: The Official Magazine of the Air National Guard ;Jun2002, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p14
Discusses the role of the 39th Flying Training Squadron at the Moody Air Force Base in Georgia as an associate unit to the Air Education and Training Command's 479th Flying Training Group (FTG) of the U.S. Air Force. Goal of the unit's reservists in teaching student pilots on how to fly the T-6...
- Air Education and Training Command. // Airman;Jan2003, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p7
Features the Air Education and Training Command of the U.S. Air Force. Mission of the organization; Responsibilities of General Donald G. Cook; Number of student education graduates.
- AIR EDUCATION AND TRAINING COMMAND. // Airman;Mar2009, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p7
The article offers information about the U.S. Air Education and Training Command (AETC) of the U.S. Air Force. The AETC is commanded by General Stephen R. Lorenz, located at Randolph Air Force Base, Texas, and its Command Chief Master Sergeant is Robert Tappana. It also provides the mission,...
- USAF pushes to streamline training systems. Proctor, Paul // Aviation Week & Space Technology;9/15/1997, Vol. 147 Issue 11, p79
Focuses on challenges facing the US Air Force's Air Education and Training Command (AETC). Its effort to streamline training systems and expand so-called mission ready training; Factors exacerbating the challenge of training despite budget cuts; Figures on pilot inventory and pilot requirements...
- BACK IN FLIGHT. // Aerospace Daily & Defense Report;4/20/2015, Vol. 252 Issue 14, p1
The article offers information on the resumption of flight services of the T-6A Texan II training aircraft of the U.S. Air Force after repairs due to malfunctioning of engine oil line as per findings of Air Education and Training Command (AETC).