Furniture Village helps trust centre
- Chain launches new initiative in fight against blood cancer. // Cabinet Maker;7/26/2013, Issue 5846, p6
The article reports on the partnership of Furniture Village Ltd. and British charity Anthony Nolan to launch a fundraising campaign aimed at saving lives that suffer from blood cancer.
- Help us to win wider FTBA support. // Cabinet Maker;6/17/2005, Issue 5443, p9
The article reports on the need of Furniture Trades Benevolent Association (FTBA) to be more involved in the industry charity in Great Britain. The "Cabinet Maker," periodical encourage discussions on how to move the charity forward. Supporters of FTBA includes Furniture Village, Ercol, Morris...
- New business partnership. // Cabinet Maker;03/27/98, Issue 5081, p7
Details the introduction of Furniture Village's Lombard Tricity Finance services into all of its outlets in Great Britain. Effort of the company to improve the company's sales performance.
- Furniture Village plans expansion as profits treble. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;06/12/98, Issue 5092, p4
Details the expansion plans of furniture manufacturer Furniture Village. Increase in the firm's financial growth; Plan to add more stores in Great Britain; Plans for a stock market flotation.
- Furniture Village marks fifth year supporting charity. // Cabinet Maker;11/2/2012, Issue 5811, p4
The article announces that Furniture Village Ltd. managed to raise funds for Against Breast Cancer charity in Slough, England, for the fifth time in October 2012, with its online Pink Sale.
- The Village goes with roomset sales. // Cabinet Maker;11/21/97, Issue 5065, p2
Reports on Furniture Village's offer of complete lounge roomsets at reduced prices. Features of its Under the Rooms Express program; Adoption of Rooms to Go's delivery service; Remarks from trading director David Imrie.
- Furniture Village's birthday present. // Cabinet Maker;8/28/2009, Issue 5652, p4
The article discusses the 20,000 British pound donation given by Peter Harrison, Furniture Village Ltd. chief executive, to Charles Kerrigan, Furnishing Trades Benevolent Association (FTBA) chief executive during the Furniture Village's 20th anniversary in Great Britain. It mentions that FTBA is...
- Furniture village set to roll out Metro offering. de Melim // Cabinet Maker;01/07/2000, Issue 5169, p3
Reports that Furniture Village will expand its contemporary furniture department after a positive response from consumers.
- Furniture Village sees profits soar. // Cabinet Maker;09/08/2000, Issue 5204, p1
Reports the increase in the profits of Furniture Village in London, England. Percentage of increase in gross margin and total sales; Amount of capital investment; Efforts of the company to promote Furniture Village as a brand.