Undercover in Tunbridge Wells
- Changing rooms: not for us, say 25%. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;11/10/2000, Issue 5213, p2
Highlights the 'cm Business Trends Survey,' which found that more than a quarter of furniture retailers in Great Britain only change their in-store displays six times a year.
- Let your customers buy the vision and reap the profits. // Cabinet Maker;12/20/2002, Issue 5318, p4
Provides tips in displaying furniture in retail stores. Importance of leaving enough space in furniture; Effects of breaking the display into realistic setting; Drawbacks of a crammed display area.
- UK appearance. // Cabinet Maker;11/24/2000, Issue 5215, p2
Announces the launch of Appear of Scandinavia home office furniture firm in Great Britain. Display of furniture at Harrods stores; Preference of Appear for independent retailers; Product line and contact information.
- Domino displays in store. // Cabinet Maker;4/26/2002, Issue 5284, p2
Reports the display of Domino bedroom furniture range in retail stores. Integration of wooden panels on the fronts; Availability of interior lighting in the wardrobes; Provision of optional glass panels on bedstead headboards.
- SHOP TALK. // Wearables Business;Aug2007, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p15
The article offers advice for sales professionals on how to present apparel items properly in a showroom. It advises to use light bulbs that give off a natural glow to intensify a fabric's true colors. It states that arranging garments by color scheme and fabric type can help play up the...
- Change your perception--change your reality. // Cabinet Maker;8/16/2002, Issue 5300, p5
Explains how thoughts and perceptions influence sales personnel in the furniture trade industry.
- Trainers share strategies for selling. // Furniture/Today;3/5/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 26, p22
The article focuses on the response of trainers when asked to suggest strategies for selling single-sided bedding in the U.S. Craig McAndrews of Innovative Retail Group does not see selling single-sided against anything else as a strategic issue. Bob Eilenfeldt of Spring Air Co. recommends the...
- A Home in the Country for Worker. // Architectural Digest;Oct2004, Vol. 61 Issue 10, p94
Features the Corner House Antiques, a showroom and business trade in Sheffield, Massachusetts. Products; Proprietors; Address.
- Making a display. // Cabinet Maker;6/10/2005, Issue 5442, p5
Reports that the Shop and Display Equipment Association has published a new guide to retail display industry in Great Britain.