Parker Knoll to move production to Far East
- ultrimate choice. // Cabinet Maker;7/9/2010, Issue 5695, p22
The article focuses on the status of fabric upholstery with the development and emergence of fresh designs in Great Britain. It states that fabric upholstery is gaining in the region's furniture industry in terms of profitability and level of success. It highlights and features several names and...
- The ultimate comfort experience. // Cabinet Maker;08/27/99, Issue 5152, p3
Describes the upholstery products that were launched by Parker Knoll.
- August At Home for PK. // Cabinet Maker;07/16/99, Issue 5146, p3
Reports that Parker Knoll will hold `At Home,' a three day furniture show at its High Wycombe showroom in England in August 1999.
- Staff face layoffs as PK 'goes back to its roots' // Cabinet Maker;3/14/2003, Issue 5328, p1
Reports on the separation of the upholstery and cabinet businesses of Parker Knoll furniture company.
- PK sees upturn as it ponders foreign move. // Cabinet Maker;7/4/2003, Issue 5345, p3
Reports that Parker Knoll Upholstery is experiencing a resurgence in product orders as it considers having its 2004 contemporary collection produced overseas.
- PK offers incentives to spend _GCP_2,000. // Cabinet Maker;03/05/99, Issue 5128, p2
Reports on Parker Knoll's campaign which offers consumers incentives to spend over 2,000 British pounds. Offer of a free Morphy Richards servery; Remarks from Andrew Robinson, commercial director; Duration of the campaign.
- PK ready to take orders for Stag. // Cabinet Maker;09/22/2000, Issue 5206, p2
Reports that Great Britain-based furniture maker Parker Knoll has begun accepting orders for Stag products, with a specified delivery time on many cabinet ranges.
- Generation game. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;07/16/99, Issue 5146, p24
Reports on an interview with Parker Knoll marketing director, Mark Taylor to find out the role for traditional furniture brands in a margin driven market. Brand presence of Parker Knoll; Brand's appeal towards a younger audience; Launch of Parker Knoll beds; Retail customer base; Cost control.
- Major launches give PK added coverage. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;08/27/99, Issue 5152, p3
Reports on the launching of over 60 furniture products by Parker Knoll (PK) at its At Home show in August 1999. Products that were launched; Introduction of the Eclipse brand; Strategy of PK according to its marketing director.