Trading Mechanism and Investor Reaction: An Empirical Examination of the French Market
- Ostrava-City District. // Czech Business & Trade;2004, Issue 1/2, p22
Focuses on business and tarde in Ostrava City District in Czech Republic. Number of economic entities; Foreign investors.
- Karvinï¿½ District. // Czech Business & Trade;2004, Issue 1/2, p28
Focuses on business and trade in Karvina in Czech Republic. Economic entities; Foreign investments.
- Opava District. // Czech Business & Trade;2004, Issue 1/2, p30
Focuses on business and trade in Opava District in Czech Republic. Foreign investors; Economic entities and statistics.
- Corporate environments and international transfer pricing: an empirical study of China in a developing economy framework. Chan, K. Hung; Chow, Lynne // Accounting & Business Research (Wolters Kluwer UK);Spring2001, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p103
This paper investigates the international transfer pricing methods adopted by multinational corporations (MNCs) in China and how their choices arc affected by their specific corporate attributes in the context of the business environment in China. Empirical test results based on structured...
- Durable Goods Orders Rise, Business Investment Too. ED CARSON // Investors Business Daily;11/25/2015, p00
October for big-ticket manufactured goods rose 3%, the Commerce Department said Tuesday, double expectations and erasing most of the declines in August and September. Credit a big jump in
- Wanted-A Policy. Hard, William // New Republic;7/28/17, Vol. 11 Issue 143, p352
Focuses on the need for trade policy in the United States. Pricing method of the government; Experiences of the businessmen who constitute the committees of the Council of National Defense and of the Advisory Commission of the Council of National Defense; Government's acquisition of goods at...
- SCIENTIFIC METHODICAL APPROACH TO BANKING PRODUCTS' PRICING BY MARKET METHOD. Pavlenko, L. D. // Actual Problems of Economics / Aktual'ni Problemi EkonomÃ¬ki;2012, Issue 8, p228
The article generalizes the theoretical aspects of the banking products' pricing and determines the stages in pricing by the market method taking into account the practical aspects of price setting.
- Frydek-Mï¿½stek District. // Czech Business & Trade;2004, Issue 1/2, p26
Focuses on business and trade in Frydek-Mistek District in Czech Republic. Economic entities; Foreign investments.
- There Will Be Winners, But the Next 'Next Big Thing' Is No Piece of Cake. Gurley, J. William // Fortune;10/11/1999, Vol. 140 Issue 7, p302
Focuses on the next wave of Internet investing and offers information on issues that must be resolved to create a profitable and sustainable business. Marginal impact; Importance of location; Bigger the market, more nitches.