The International Dimensions of Functional Business Courses
- Education/Professional Development. S.J. // Marketing News;1/7/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p11
The article discusses trends in marketing education and professional development in the United States in 2002. Marketing educators predict that electronic commerce training will be more integrated into the curricula for bachelor's and master's degree candidates in business and marketing schools....
- Technical and Non-technical Aspects of World E-business Education. Fusilier, Marcelline; Durlabhji, Subhash // International Proceedings of Economics Development & Research;2013, Vol. 60, p5
Technical and non-technical course content was investigated for 153 e-business degree program curricula based in different parts of the world. Data were collected from university web pages for bachelor's and master's degree programs. Results suggested programs based in North America tended to...
- Enterprise Education as a National Focus. // Ethos 7-12;2001 Term 3, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p15
Focuses on the adaption of Enterprise Education in Australia. Example of curriculums incorporating enterprise education; Identification of skills of an enterprising individual; Details on the resources for enterprise education.
- Business Education Will Prepare Today's Students for Tomorrow's Economy. Smith, C. LeMoyne // Educational Leadership;Sep88, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p55
Focuses on the role of business education in schools in preparing productive citizens in the United States. Need for introducing the subject in school curriculum; Importance of the subject in education; Benefits of the subject for students.
- CASS BUSINESS SCHOOL. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/5/2010 Supplement, p15
A description of the course "Executive MBA programme" being offered at Cass Business School in London, England is presented.
- The Welch MBA at Sacred Heart University. // Westchester County Business Journal;7/19/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 29, pS5
A description of the course Welch Masters of Business Administration (MBA) being offered at the John F. Welch College of Business at Sacred Heart University is presented.
- SURVIVAL MODE. Woodard, Marcia Reed // Black Enterprise;Apr2008, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p72
The article offers information on the Certified Merger & Acquisition Advisor Credentialing Program of Loyola University.
- Customizing College Courses. Curry, Shetee R. // Fortune;10/13/1997, Vol. 136 Issue 7, p191
Looks at the growing number of companies that are approaching local universities requesting customized degree programs aimed at teaching their employees specific skills needed on the job. The example of Motorola who persuaded Arizona State University to develop a technology masters of business...
- In Cahoots! // Stonewall County Courier (Aspermont, TX);1/31/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p6
The article offers information on the course offered by West Texas Innovation Network (WTIN) in collaboration with Aspermont Industrial Development Corp. (AIDC) in Abilene, Texas which covers business expansion, financial assistance, and marketing.