Fur and the flag
- Canadian Furriers Ride the Wave. Dunn, Brian // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/11/2004, Vol. 187 Issue 99, p8
Highlights the 22nd annual North American Fur and Fashion Exhibition held in Montreal, Quebec, on May 2-5, 2004. Number of exhibitors that participated in the event; Show's addition of an accessories gallery that reflected how fur is used in every aspect of fashion; Sales increases experienced...
- Bookings, skin prices up at Montreal fur show. Dunn, Brian // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/17/1994, Vol. 167 Issue 95, p10
Reports on the 1994 North American Fur and Fashion Exposition at Place Bonaventure in Montreal, Quebec. Increase of fur prices; Sources of furs; Total amount of orders booked during the exposition; Series of fashion shows held during the exposition; Winners of the 1994 Canada Fur & Fashion...
- Fur week sets stage for rebound. Feitelberg, Rosemary // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/23/1995, Vol. 169 Issue 99, p7
Reports on the inaugural series of fashion shows entitled `Fur Fashion Week' in May 1995 and staged at Parsons School of Design in New York City. Fur Information Council of America as shows' host; Various styles of fur coat collection for fall 1995; Retailers' sales projection; Fur industry's...
- Bureau Betak's Fendi exhibition weaves a fantasy around fashion's most controversial material. B. Q. // Frame;Nov/Dec2016, Issue 113, p108
The article reviews the fur exhibition of Italian luxury brand Fendi called "The Artisans of Dreams" at the Palazzo della Civilta Italiana in Rome from July 9-November 5, 2016.
- Donna Diva. Werner, Michael // Textilwirtschaft;2/28/2013, Issue 9, p40
A report is offered from a series of fashion shows in Milan, Italy in 2013. The author offers opinions on the femininity of the designs of women's clothing for the autumn of 2013, discusses the influence of the 2013 Italian general election on the clothing industry, and examines the exhibitions...
- Mink prices, fashion keep retailers buying at NAFFE. Dunn, Brian // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/7/1997, Vol. 173 Issue 85, p20
Focuses on the North American Fur and Fashion Expo at Place Bonaventure in Montreal, Quebec. Buyers traffic; Sales performance of fur retailers; Fashion trends; Special events.
- FurWorks and trends for fall/winter 2001. White, Renee Minus // New York Amsterdam News;05/17/2001, Vol. 92 Issue 20, p21
Highlights the Montreal North American Fur and Fashion Exhibition held in Montreal, Quebec, in May 2001. Increase in interest of buyers and exhibitors in fur clothing; Launch of FurWorks Canada collections of innovative sportswear in fur for winter 2001-2002.
- Furâ€”An Issue of Life and Death. Melchior, Marie Riegels // Fashion Theory: The Journal of Dress, Body & Culture;Sep2015, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p483
The article reviews the exhibition "Fur-An Issue of Life and Death" at the National Museum of Denmark in Copenhangen from October 3, 2014 to February 22, 2015, which features the view of international fashion industry celebrities, such as Karl Lagerfeld, on their view on fur in fashion.
- Fur fever surfaces to the Max! // New York Amsterdam News;7/2/94, Vol. 85 Issue 27, p19
Reviews the 1994-'95 Maximilian AltaModa Fur collection, an apparel collection at Bloomingdale's, designed by Montreal based fur designer Zuki, and others.