- Aftermarket performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/15/99, Vol. 65 Issue 7, p14
Presents information on the aftermarket in the United States as of February 15, 1999. Initial public offering performance in the last 60 days; Performance of recent initial public offerings; Performance of recent stock offerings.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/3/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 42, p35
Offers a look at the aftermarket performance of in the U.S., as of November 2003. Initial public offerings performance; Performance of stock offerings.
- Aftermarket Performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/18/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 7, p48
Presents several charts depicting the aftermarket performance of initial public offering and stock offerings in the markets.
- Sponsor Backing in Asian REIT IPOs. Wong, Woei-Chyuan; Ong, Seow-Eng; Ooi, Joseph // Journal of Real Estate Finance & Economics;Feb2013, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p299
This paper tests the significance of sponsors in REIT IPOs viz-a-viz quality certification, signal of firm value, and commitment to alleviate moral hazard concerns. We model the REIT pricing and sponsor share retention decisions within a simultaneous decision framework as motivated by Grinblatt...
- Opportunities exist for buying good companies. Corbin, David // Fort Worth Business Press;10/13/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 25, p23
Offers advice on investing in public companies. Decision by European brewing company Interbrew NV to go public after 634 years as a private company; Disadvantages of becoming a public company; Performance of the stocks of Cyberonics and Taco Cabana.
- SHELL SHOCKED. Keegan, Jeffrey; Tunick, Britt // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/8/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 27, p22
Reports the decline of equity investment and fixed-income market in the U.S. Decrease of underwriting for the initial public offering; Reluctance of the capitalists to invest in borderline credit; Decline of consumer confidence.
- AFTERMARKET Performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/13/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 39, p50
Provides the performance of the investment market in the U.S., as of October 2003. Initial public offering performance; Performance of stock offerings.
- Double your treasure. Evans, Michael K. // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Nov95, Vol. 65 Issue 11, p65
Presents different options on how to double one's investment in six months without adding anything. Purchase of stocks of L.L. Knickerbocker; Assessment of how each stock performed on day of offering; Drawbacks of the stock-and-bond option; Background on Merck's stock performance in the early...
- Strange New IPO World. Tice, David W. // On Wall Street;Jun2000, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p114
Focuses on the initial public offerings (IPO) market. Reason companies invest in the IPO market; Case in point; Views on the bull market.