- Frequently Asked Secured Lending Questions. Evans, Jim // Illinois Banker;Nov2009, Vol. 94 Issue 10, p6
The article provides an answer to a question whether the failure of issuing bank affects the enforceability of the letter of Credit (LC) issued by an institution.
- MAILBOX. Hood, Bill // ABA Banking Journal;Sep2005, Vol. 97 Issue 9, p90
Presents questions and answers related to banking and finance. Subjectivity of a corporate note endorsed by an executive officer to the credit limit of 12 CFR 215.5(c)(4); Completion of a Home Mortgage Disclosure Act Loan Application Report; Status of participation loans under 31 CFR 121(b)(6)
- Orthofix finishes amendments; PreMD in $500K debenture offer. // Medical Device Daily;9/30/2008, Vol. 12 Issue 208, p4
This article announces that Orthofix International has completed the first amendment to its existing credit agreement dated September 22, 2006. Particular focus is given to the amendment made to the interest rate applicable to the loan. Orthofix President/Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Alan...
- Improve Sales Culture to Boost Lending. DAHL, JUDY // Credit Union Magazine;Nov2012, Vol. 78 Issue 11, p16
The article presents information regarding the improvement in sales culture. It mentions that the Goldenwest Federal Credit Union, Ogden, Utah, is aiming to increase its loan portfolio by five percent this year. It also mentions that the loan to share ratio of the credit union hit a low point...
- Trigger Unhappy. Kelly, Susan // Treasury & Risk Management;Sep2002, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p9
Reports that some corporations in the United States are trying to get rid of ratings triggers, which are provisions in commercial loan agreements that dictate a change in terms if the company's credit rating falls. Triggers as a factor in Enron Corp.'s decision to seek bankruptcy protection;...
- TERM SHEETS. // Bank Loan Report;2/23/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p4
Presents data on various loan agreements in the U.S. as of February 2004. Company name and nature of business; Package amount; Bookrunner; Purpose of the loan.
- Relationships key to aid business access to credit. Berg, Joel // Central Penn Business Journal;1/16/2009, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p21
The article focuses on the significance of relationship in a business. According to consultants and business experts, businesses can find the capital they need to survive tough times from banks that continue to lend money that fits to individuals right criteria. It suggests that a plan should...
- Ultimate Electronics Secures $13 Million Loan. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;8/9/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 16, p54
This article reports that Ultimate Electronics has obtained a $13 million secured term loan and has entered into a fourth amended and stated credit and security agreement to provide for new financing and to amend the specialty retailer's financial covenants as of August 2004. Funds will be...
- Taking Control of the Process. Sacks, Brian // Origination News;Jun2009, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p19
The article offers insights in finding the best possible location in originating a loan.