THE IPO 100
- IPO Market Set to Awaken. Marshall, Jeffrey // Financial Executive;Mar/Apr2004, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p24
The article discusses the market for initial public offerings (IPO) in light of significant increases in the number of companies going public. Factors contributing to the strength of the IPO market include the rebounding capital market, the demand for investment opportunities, business...
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/19/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p64
Presents data on initial public offering (IPO) deals in the United States, for the week ending January 26, 2004. Eyetech Pharmaceuticals; TRW Automotive; K-Sea Transportation; Lipman Electronic Engineering.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/19/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p77
Lists initial public offerings (IPO) for the period ending January 14, 2004. CrossTex Energy; K-Sea Transportation; Kintera; Knology; Luminent Mortgage Capital; Franklin Bank; Marshall Edwards; Tempur-Pedic International.
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/23/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 8, p42
Presents charts of initial public offerings (IPO) in the United States. Scheduled IPO of Kinetic Concepts and Dynavax Technologies; IPO filed by Strategic Hotel Capital; K-Sea Transportation's emergence from the quiet period.
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/16/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 7, p34
Reports on the status of initial public offerings (IPOS) in the United States as of February 16, 2004. Prices of IPOS; Companies that filed IPOS; Performance of Atheros Communications Inc.'s IPO.
- Atheros amends IPO, launches 802.11g chip. // RCR Wireless News;2/2/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p12
Reports on the revision of the initial public offering filed by Atheros Communications Inc. with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Number of shares that Atheros will issue; Price of the shares; Information on the 802.11g chip introduced by Atheros.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/23/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 8, p43
Lists 100 initial public offerings (IPO) prior to February 23, 2004. Atheros Communications; Centennial Specialty Foods; Axis Capital Holdings; Percent change of stock price since the IPO.
- Kirby unit agrees to merge with K-Sea Transportation Partners. // Bulk Transporter;Apr2011, Vol. 73 Issue 10, p10
The article reports on the agreement between Kirby Corp. and K-Sea Transportation Partners LP, pursuant to which a subsidiary of Kirby will merge with K-Sea, with K-Sea surviving the merger as a wholly owned subsidiary of Kirby.
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/1/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 44, p34
Identifies the performing initial public offerings recent as of December 2003. Filing date for the security, amount and shares; Price information on initial public offerings; Title of emerging offering.