Project Finance's Return to Form
- Miami airport plan points to future of project finance. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;08/09/99, Vol. 65 Issue 32, p6
Focuses on the $1.3 billion financing of an airport construction project in Miami, Florida. Incorporation of railroad access, monorail and highway improvements; Trend of combining stand-alone government projects; Possible involvement of multiple investment banks.
- Orlando, Fla., Picks Investments Banks For Community Entertainment Projects. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/19/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32716, p3
The article reports on the approval of Orlando, Florida over an investment banking syndicate to purse a $1.1 billion worth of community entertainment projects, despite a recent Supreme Court decision and a separate referendum initiative. The court overturned a previous ruling and said that...
- Plugging into private potential. Lidstone, Digby // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;4/30/2004, Vol. 48 Issue 18, p8
Reports on the assistance extended by the European Investment Bank (EIB) to the Mediterranean Partner Countries (MPCs). Loans signed by the EIB with the MPCs since the launch of the Facility for Euro-Mediterranean Partner Countries (FEMIP) in March 2004; Shift of the U.S. Agency for...
- European investments. // Construction Europe;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p7
The article reports on the approval of an 800-million-euro loan by the European Investment Bank (EIB) for construction projects in Europe.
- GIB to back district heating projects. // Utility Week;12/6/2013, p18
The article discusses plan of the Green Investment Bank to support renewable heat network projects in Great Britain both in the public and private sectors.
- U.S. Suicidal War on New Chinese Infrastructure Bank. Gallagher, Paul // Executive Intelligence Review;7/11/2014, Vol. 41 Issue 27, p40
The article focuses on the efforts of the U.S. in urging Asian nations not to participate in the international credit bank Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB). It is inferred that AIIB has been established by the Chinese government to fund infrastructure development. The plan of AIIB to...
- Record EU loan to boost UK grid upgrades. // ENDS (Environmental Data Services);Dec2014, Issue 478, p30
The article reports on the November 7, 2014 announcement that British multinational electricity and gas utility company National Grid will receive a 1.5 billion long term loan from the European Investment Bank (EIB). Topics covered include how the company plans to use the proceeds of the loan,...
- EIB gives approval to new investments. // Construction Europe;Oct2013, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p5
The article reports on a range of new investments for construction projects approved by the European Investment Bank (EIB), including the 450 million euros for Italian motorway operator Autostrade per l'Italia and the 250 million euros for Firenze Nord-Barberino del Mugello Appenine stretch.
- EIB signs â‚¬755 mln in credit-contracts to finance projects in Hungary last year. // Hungary A.M.;4/11/2014, p3
The article reports on the credit agreements in Hungary signed by the European Investment Bank (EIB) in 2013.