- MONTHLY ROUNDUP. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/17/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 20, p31
Presents a table indicating underwriting activity by security type in the United States in April 2004. Mortgage-backed; Asset-backed; Convertible; Taxable municipal bonds; Common stock; Closed-end funds; Non-fund initial public offerings; Preferred stock; Straight preferred stock;...
- Introducing the BAS CDO ROE Barometers. Gibson, Lang; McCutcheon, Erin // Securitization Conduit;2001, Vol. 4 Issue 1-4, p25
Introduces a collateralized debt obligation (CDO) return on equity barometers which quantify the attractiveness of issuing and investing in CDO at a given time. Types of collateral; Driving factors behind the spread widening environment; Methodology for constructing the barometer.
- Bond Volume Takes Major Hit in May. D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;6/2/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31647, p1
This article reports that the monthly volume for municipal bond issuance in the U.S. tumbled about $5.8 billion year-over-year in May 2003, one of the largest drops since an $8 billion plunge in January 2000. This drop breaks a four-month trend of year-over-year increases in bond issuance...
- MONTHLY ROUNDUP. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/14/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 43, p25
The article lists several underwriting transactions by security type in the United States as of November 2005. Some of the types of securities include dent. mortgage-backed, asset-backed, convertible, taxable municipal funds and common stocks. Proceeds, number of issues, average size of deals...
- DOMESTIC RANKINGS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/10/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 2, p28
Presents the ranking of domestic securities companies in the United States from 1998 to 1999. Comparison of asset-backed securities; Outline of corporate investment-grade debt; Listings of high-yield straight debt; Summary of non-convertible preferred stock.
- MONTHLY ROUNDUP. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/19/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 29, p18
Presents monthly roundup of underwriting by security type in the United States, compiled as of July 19, 2004. U.S. debt; Mortgage-backed; Asset-backed; Convertible bonds; Taxable munis; Common stock; Closed-end funds; Preferred stock.
- MONTHLY ROUNDUP. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/10/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 47, p32
Two charts are presented which depict underwritings in the U.S. according to type including mortgage-backed securities, asset-backed securities, and taxable municipal funds.
- The effects of pool WAC changes on excess spread in U.S. auto ABS. Wing Ng; Wei Hu // Asset Securitization Report;10/10/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 38, p14
Describes the common causes of the changes in weighted average coupon (WAC) of a pool of automobile asset-backed securities (ABS) in the United States. Prepayments; Chapter 13 bankruptcy filings; Annual percentage rate distribution of loans; Defaults; Important aspects of analyzing any...
- Secondary European ABS Sizzles, Primary Fizzles. J. G. // Asset Securitization Report;10/8/2007, Vol. 7 Issue 38, p18
The article examines the development in the secondary asset-backed securities (ABS) in Europe. It was believed that the primary market were not going to see more action until a syndicate brought a $1 billion or $2 billion deal to the table, but were positive on believing that the secondary ABS...