- Dublin assets grow 35 per cent. // International Money Marketing;Nov2002, p18
Reports that Dublin, Ireland, has announced an increase in fund assets domiciled in Dublin in the year ended June 30, 2002. Factors attributed to the growth of the sector; Market leadership of Goldman Sachs in the league table of fund promoters.
- Fannie Analyst at Goldman Is Cut. // American Banker;3/3/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 41, p11
Focuses on Goldman Sachs Group Inc. Efforts to cut costs by suspending research on more than 40 companies, including Federal National Mortgage Association (Fannie Mae); Dismissal of six analysts, including financial services analyst Howard Shapiro in the United States; Discussion of the...
- Warburg buys up a $550 mil convert, trumping Goldman. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;08/14/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 33, p6
Reports on UBS Warburg's purchase of a convertible underwriting deal in a move that averted a run by Goldman Sachs for the mandate. Pricing strategy of UBS for the immediate sale of stocks; Conversion of a stake of Chase Manhattan Corp. shares that Jardine got when it sold its investment house...
- UBS Warburg, Goldman Sachs displace longtime MBS leaders. O'Leary, Christopher // Asset Securitization Report;1/14/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p1
Reports the dominance of UBS Warburg and Goldman Sachs in the mortgage-backed securities market. Amount of deals made by UBS for 2001; Cost of deals created by Goldman for 2001; Position of Merrill Lynch & Co. on the ranking.
- Rizek Investments offering new mutual funds. Casellas, Carmen T. // Caribbean Business;11/27/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 47, p8
Announces that the Puerto Rican investment securities firm Rizek Investments is offering mutual funds from the Wall Street financial giant Goldman Sachs. Comments from Al Rizek, president of Rizek Investments; Financial information on Goldman Sachs; Conditions under which the mutual funds are...
- The Firm. Cassidy, John // New Yorker;03/08/99, Vol. 75 Issue 2, p28
Focuses on Goldman Sachs & Company, an investment-banking partnership in New York City, New York. Significance of the company's corporate culture; History of the company.
- Goldman cooks up a Net fund. Cullen, Lisa Reilly // Money;Oct99, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p57
Reveals that Goldman Sachs will begin offering an Internet fund in October 1999. Why this is a surprising move by Goldman Sachs; Name of the fund; Why the fund will only buy infrastructure companies such as Cisco or Lucent.
- The Guru. S.W. // Money;Oct99, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p83
Presents an interview with Abby Joseph Cohen, a strategist for Goldman Sachs & Co. Her fund's holdings; Her views on the United States economy; Discussion of interest rates; Her 1999 target for the Standard & Poor's 500 Index; Stock recommendations.
- Goldman scores big selling mutual funds to Japanese. Nash, Jeff // Crain's New York Business;02/22/99, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p44
Reports on New York City investment bank Goldman Sachs Group as the top foreign fund manager in Japan. Mutual funds under management; Factors for Goldman's quick success; Background information on beginnings of operation in Japan.