After Acquisition of M-H's Children's Publishing, School Specialty Plans Inventory Cuts, Consolidation
- Critters at Work. Wilensky, Dawn // License!;Apr2003, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p58
Features the McGraw Hill Children's Publishing's 16-workbook series based on Mercer Mayer's Little Critter characters.
- MHCP Hopes Little Eleanor Is The Next Big Thing. // Book Publishing Report;2/17/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p5
Reports on the publication of the literary book 'Eleanor' by McGraw-Hill Children's Publishing. Need for internal growth; Book topic; Anticipation of increasing sales earnings.
- McGraw-Hill Expanding Trade Line. Britton, Jason // Publishers Weekly;9/10/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 37, p27
Presents updates on the expanding trade line of McGraw-Hill Children's Publishing as of September 10, 2001. Appointment of Tracey Dils as publisher of the company; Products traded by the publication; Plan of McGraw to launch a number of book series.
- Celebrities Entice Children's Book Publishers, But McGraw-Hill Seeks to Create Its Own Stars. // Book Publishing Report;8/18/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 31, p1
Reports on the search of McGraw-Hill Children's Publishing for traditional children's book authors. Expectations of McGraw-Hill for Gingham Dog Press; Plan of Gingham Dog to continue focusing exclusively on picture books; Offer of several different formats.
- New Products. // Drug Store News;4/8/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p24
Introduces several products in the general merchandise category. Smithshonian Mini Books from McGraw-Hill Children's Publishing; Baby Born Miniworld from Zapf Creation; Superball Alloys fine line roller ball pens from Pentel.
- New Products. // Drug Store News;6/25/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p169
Presents information on various products offered at drugstores in the United States. Reading assistance line from McGraw-Hill Children's Publishing; Duracell Easytab, a hearing aid battery; Loose Your Spirit card line from Hallmark's Mahogany brand.
- McGraw-Hill Adds New Trade Imprint. Bean, Joy // Publishers Weekly;3/31/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 13, p26
Reports on the creation of Gingham Dog Press, a new imprint by McGraw-Hill Children's Publishing (MCHP), in its children's publishing line, as of March 2003. Focus of Gingham Dog; Books to be published by MCHP in accordance with the launch of the new imprint.
- New Products. // Drug Store News;7/23/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p33
Introduces several products for children in the United States as of July 23, 2001. Variations in the musical dancing dogs introduced by the Bandish Group; Subjects covered by the workbook series released by the McGraw Hill Children's Publishing; Retail price of the SpecMate Eyewear Caddy from...
- B&T's Koury Joins MHCP. // Publishers Weekly;6/18/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 25, p16
Announces that Connie Koury has joined McGraw-Hill Children's Publishing as vice president of sales. Responsibility of Koury.