Rick Warren Boosts HC Results
- Ready for the Last Round. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;11/14/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 45, p4
The article reports on the earnings of publishing company HarperCollins (HC) for the third quarter of 2005. It has a 7.4 increase in its third quarter earnings. Jane Friedman, president of HC is expecting a good fourth quarter profit, particularly in the company's children's division. The...
- HarperCollins Posts Another Record Year. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;8/18/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 33, p9
Reports on the earnings and revenue posted by HarperCollins for the fiscal year that ended on June 30, 2003. Factors that have affected the operating earnings of HarperCollins; Financial performance of the major publishing divisions of HarperCollins; Projections for the fiscal 2004 earnings of...
- HarperCollins Children's Books Plans Life Beyond Snicket, Narnia. // Book Publishing Report;8/21/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 32, p1
The article reports on the plan of HarperCollins Children's Books to make series books and movie tie-ins an added revenue source for the company in New York. The company is fostering its efforts for the division to grow in the wake of the success of the Chronicles of Narnia movie and the end in...
- Jane's World. Zeitchik, Steven // Publishers Weekly;8/15/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 32, p4
Presents an update on the performance of HarperCollins as of August 15, 2005. Drop in sales in the third quarter of 2005; Significance of the release of the film "Chronicles of Narnia" to the publishing company; Expectations of more titles from Judith Regan.
- Slow 2Q Doesn't Keep HarperCollins From Posting First-Half Growth. // Book Publishing Report;02/12/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p5
Reports on increased operating results posted by publisher HarperCollins through the first half of fiscal 2001, despite a sluggish second quarter. Sales and operating income; Major honors won by the publisher during the quarter.
- FINANCIAL NEWS. // Book Publishing Report;11/11/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 44, p5
Reports on the financial performance of HarperCollins Publishers. Operating profits; Revenues of the different divisions of HarperCollins; Sales growth at superstores and at Amazon.com.
- Sales, Earnings Jump at HC. // Publishers Weekly;5/15/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 20, p22
Reports on the third quarter earnings of publishing company HarperCollins for the quarter ended March 31, 2000. Sales in the period; Operating income; Percentage of growth in profits; Revenues of the company.
- Earnings Jump 56% At HarperCollins. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;11/13/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 46, p10
Reports on the operating income of publisher HarperCollins for its first quarter ended September 30, 2000. Revenue gain for the quarter; Operating margin; Factors that led to the margin improvement; Number of titles acquired by the company from Element Books.
- HarperCollins Posts Another Strong Quarter. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;2/15/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 7, p16
Provides 1998-1999 financial information on HarperCollins, a publishing company. Company's operating profit in the second quarter ended December 31, 1998; Increase in the company's operating income; Number of bestsellers HarperCollins had during the first six months of 1998.