Simon & Schuster Plans Paris Hilton Book
- Brown-Eyed Girl. Kit, Zorianna // People;9/13/2004, Vol. 62 Issue 11, p61
The article discusses Paris Hilton. Nicky's sister Paris also stays busy keeping up her image. To get those baby blues, she wears colored contacts over her brownish-hazel eyes. Even that isn't always enough. After a photo shoot for her upcoming book "Confessions of an Heiress", Hilton insisted...
- I, PARIS. // People;9/6/2004, Vol. 62 Issue 10, p156
This article focuses on Paris Hilton. Before all the headlines -- the breakups, the break-ins, the missing Chihuahua -- Paris Hilton was just a little girl. Who lived in the Waldorf-Astoria. Or Beverly Hills. With help from co-author Merle Ginsberg, she writes of those golden days in her new...
- Confessions Of An Heiress. Hill, Robin // NW;11/1/2004, Vol. 12 Issue 44, p85
Reviews the book "Confessions of an Heiress," by Paris Hilton.
- Paris gets left behind. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;9/1/2006, Issue 1836, p28
The article presents information on various books read in the tourism industry of Great Britain. About 6,000 tonnes of books were abandoned in the rooms of the hotels. The book "Confessions of an Heiress," by Paris Hilton is the most frequently forgotten book. At number two is "Made in Portugal:...
- Celebrity Book Club. Klam, Julie // Allure;Feb2008, p42
The article focuses on celebrity trivias and tips taken from several books. In the book "How to Be Sexy," by Carmen Electra with Sheryl Beck, it was stated that by slightly opening or separating legs when seated, a subtle, sexual invitation is communicated. It was revealed in the book...
- It's Getting Hot in Here. // Publishers Weekly;12/6/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 49, p32
Provides information on several sex-themed books. "Striptease," by Rachel Shteir; "Three the Hard Way," and "Best American Erotica," by Susie Bright; "Confessions of an Heiress," by Paris Hilton; "Incubus Dreams," by Laurell K. Hamilton.
- BEST OF THE BEST. // New York;9/13/2004, Vol. 37 Issue 31, p78
Presents several books on various topics. "The Secret Goldfish," by David Means; "Between a Rock and a Hard Place," by Aron Ralston; "Confessions of an Heiress," by Paris Hilton and Merle Ginsberg; "In the Shadow of No Towers," by Art Spiegelman; Others.
- THE BREASTSELLER LIST. // Ralph;Dec2004, p22
Presents information on books authored by celebrities. "Star: A Novel," by Pamela Anderson; "How to Make Love Like a Porn Star: A Cautionary Tale," by Jenna Jameson; "Confessions of an Heiress: A Tongue-in-Chic Peek Behind the Pose," by Paris Hilton.
- Bookmark. // Dolly;Dec2004, Issue 410, p116
Reviews several books about family and socializing. "The Spare Room," by Kathryn Lomer; "Home and Away 4: A Place in the Bay," by Jane Anderson; "Confessions of an Heiress: A Tongue-in-Chic Peek Behind the Pose," by Paris Hilton.