Minnesota lawmaker advancing new plan for baseball stadium
- Roy W. Terwilliger to Join A.B.A. Staff. // Banking;Jul68, Vol. 61 Issue 1, p102
Reports on the appointment of Roy W. Terwilliger as secretary of the State Association Section of the American Bankers Association in September 1968. Education background of Terwilliger; Work experience; Executive replaced by Terwilliger.
- Bank adopts 'Flagship' as new name. // North Western Financial Review;11/1/2006, Vol. 191 Issue 21, p19
The article reports that Eden Prairie, Minnesota-based Community Bank Group, Inc. has changed its name to Flagship Financial Group, Inc. on October 16. The name change was accompanied by the sale of four bank offices to Hometown Bank of Redwood Falls, Minnesota. Roy Terwilliger remains the...
- Minnesota lawmaker wants new bonding agency for sports, arts. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;02/24/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30585, p30
Reports on Minnesota State Senator Roy Terwilliger's sponsorship of legislation for a bond-financed ballpark for the Minnesota Twins baseball team. Inadequate public backing for subsidies to underwrite professional sports facilities; Vikings officials' meeting with some lawmakers to gauge...
- Reorganization Appointments Announced. // Banking;Nov70, Vol. 63 Issue 5, p83
Reports on the appointment of executive directors to head groups within the reorganized staff structure of the American Bankers Association as of November 1970. Group to be headed by Charles R. McNeill; Staff group to be headed by Gerald M. Lowrie; Group of Roy W. Terwilliger.
- Minnesota senator pushing plan for sports commission. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/29/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30548, p5
Highlights the legislative proposal of Minnesota Senator Roy Terwilliger, R-Edina, to create a commission with authority to issue bonds for new sports and arts facilities. Legislature's repeated refusal to approve a bond-financed stadium for the Minnesota Twins baseball team; Broader approach...
- Harrison development project scrapped. Edwards, Ron // Minnesota Spokesman-Recorder;8/13/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 2, p3
The article reports on the withdrawal of Ryan Cos. US Inc. from the new multi-billion-dollar dream project in the North Minneapolis Harrison Community in Minnesota which would have made housing, condos, apartment buildings, retail and commercial developments and even the National Football League...
- Eide Bailly's Bob Etter is retiring -- older, wiser, but still not mechanically inclined. Wheeler, Liz // North Western Financial Review;5/15/2011, Vol. 196 Issue 10, p7
The article focuses on the retirement of accountant Bob Etter in 2011 after serving the banking industry for forty years as accountant, consultant, confidant and friend in the U.S. According to president Roy Terwilliger of Flagship Financial Group, Etter is considered as one of the brightest...
- ARIZONA: Shrinking Sites. Victory, Darren // Bond Buyer;1/15/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31304, p31
Reports on the withdrawal of proposal by two parties offering their property as a potential site for a multimillion dollar stadium for the National Football League's Arizona Cardinals. Reasons for the withdrawal of the proposals; Steps taken by the sports authority in event of withdrawals.
- A page from Puck's playbook. Hutchinson, Brian // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;7/5/93, Vol. 20 Issue 29, p16
Speculates that if the City of Calgary cannot see its way clear to improve it's city-owned facility, Foothills Stadium, Russ Parker, owner of minor league baseball's Calgary Cannons, may have to move the team out of town. Improvements Parker has already financed at Foothills; His ongoing...