Chicago Councils Take Boot Campers Home For the Holidays
- Revitalize Your Chapter by Combining or Merging. Thomas, Jane // Women in Business;Nov/Dec99, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p28
Focuses on the importance of merging or combining the chapters of an organization to increase membership in the United States. Reasons for merging; Guidelines for merging; Benefits of merging.
- Amnesty returns to letter strategy for member drive. // Marketing (00253650);6/20/2002, p8
Reports the membership campaign of Amnesty International in Great Britain.
- PRESIDENT'S CHOICE. Kotkowski, Larry // Equipment Echoes;Summer2010, Issue 97, p2
The article presents the author's invitation to the members of Historical Equipment Construction Association (HCEA) to sign up new members for the HCEA.
- Aussie group of 800 jogs premier on law. // Advocate;12/27/71, Issue 71, p14
Reports on the membership campaign of Campaign Against Moral Persecution, a sexual freedom organization in Sydney, New South Wales. Role of the organization on homosexual law reforms; Total members of the organization; Location of the offices of the organization.
- YWCA offering one month free membership. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;10/7/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 20, p3
Reports on the offer of a one month free membership by YWCA of Orange County in New Windsor, New York.
- Untitled. // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);10/10/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 41, p2
The article presents information for people interested to become a member of a dynamic group of men and women who meet every Wednesday at the Guadalupe Valley Telephone Cooperative Inc.
- UFI sets sights on upping members. Cook, Alyson // Marketing Event;Oct99, p15
Reports on the restructuring plans for Union des Foires Internationales (UFI) in 1999. Plans of UFI to broaden its group of associate members; International organizations eligible to join UFI.
- Membership Has Its Privileges... and Responsibilities. Butcher, Don // Feliciter;2003, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p6
Discusses privileges available to and responsibilities expected from a member of an association. Implications of membership of Canadian Library Association; Responsibilities of an owner; Comparison of privileges available to owners and members.
- Convincing Your Boss to Pay STC Dues. // Intercom;Mar2008, Vol. 55 Issue 3, p37
The article offers tips on how to convince a superior to sell a Society for Technical Communication (STC) membership. It suggests that funding for the STC membership in a company could be taken from the corporate training budget. It also discusses reasons why STC membership could fall under the...