Fort Lauderdale Sea Cadets Get Headquarters Repaired, Council to Help With Insurance
- Renovations. // Hotel & Motel Management;11/03/97, Vol. 212 Issue 19, p54
Presents some resorts in the United States that are under renovation. Number of additional business friendly suites of Chula Vista, a conference resort in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin; Completion of the renovation of Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty Six in Fort Lauderdale, Florida; Renovation of the...
- Knowledge, Discipline, and Leadership. // Sea Power;Feb2001, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p58
Focuses on the activities of the Naval Sea Cadet Corps' Naval Weapons Station Earle unit, in Monmouth County, New Jersey, of the United States Navy. Details on the unit's Washington tour; Charity activities of the unit; Reasons for the success of the unit.
- Blue Angels Extend VIP Treatment To Diablo Squadron Sea Cadets. // Sea Power;Feb2001, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p59
Focuses on the special visit made by the members of the Naval Sea Cadet Corps' Diablo Squadron to the United States Navy's Blue Angels at the Redding Air Show in California. Highlights of the visit.
- In passing. Gaskie, M. // Architectural Record;Mid-Sep1989, Vol. 177 Issue 11, p64
Describes the lobby and facade renovation of the Architects and Designers (A & D) Building in New York City, designed by P. Michael Marino Associates.
- Modern Businesses Find a Historic Home. Laliberte, Mark // Business NH Magazine;Aug2005, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p32
Reports on the redevelopment of Page Belting Mill Complex in Concord, New Hampshire. Features of the building; Estimates of costs for the redevelopment project; Statement of the developer Charles Wetterer regarding structural design of the building.
- The De-Theming of Luxor. Eisen, David // Travel Agent;8/6/2007, Vol. 330 Issue 9, p24
The article profiles the hotel-casino Luxor in Las Vegas, Nevada. The pyramid-shaped 4,500-room is set to undergo an ambitious $300 million multi-phased enhancement plan to transform the interior from its staid ancient Egpytian roots to a contemporary design. According to Felix Rappaport,...
- Another Brown House in Providence. HANDLER, MIMI // Early American Homes;Apr99, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p48
Describes a house in Providence, Rhode Island owned by Nancy Sherren. Reason Sherren bought the house; How the house progressed; Information on the restoration of the house.
- $3 million addition to Abravanel Hall completed. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;11/23/98, Vol. 28 Issue 22, p3
Reports on the completion of the expansion of Abravanel Hall in Salt Lake City, Utah. Improvement of the women's rest room facilities; Replacement of the ticket offices with a two-story facility.
- Potential plus. // Australian House & Garden;Apr2012, p206
The article presents an answer to a question on architectural elements that are considered an asset in terms of renovation potential.