Pacific Southwest Region Salutes Newport Beach Council 'Stalwart'
- Navy League To Present Council Awards at Convention. Atkinson, Peter // Sea Power;Oct2010, Vol. 53 Issue 10, p48
The article offers information on the recipients of Navy League's Council Awards to be given during National Convention at the Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront, Jacksonville, Florida, on October 20-24, 2010. It cites that the Navy League's Council Awards Committee will present the council...
- THE NAVAL INSTITUTE REACHES OUT. // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;Sep2000, Vol. 126 Issue 9, p12
Focuses on the Naval Institute's annual awards to Naval Reserve Officers Training Corps' midshipmen and graduates for 2000. Details of the Naval Institute Forum Award; Basis of selecting winners for the Naval Institute Outstanding Graduating Midshipman Award; List of winners from the class of 2000.
- Councils Salute Cadets, Coast Guardsmen at Awards Nights. Atkinson, Peter E. // Sea Power;Aug2004, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p60
Highlights events participated by sea service personnel in the U.S. Award ceremonies for the winners of the essay contest about the Revenue Cutter Service and for the Coast Guardsmen of the Year in Kaua'a, Hawaii; 11th Annual Youth Awards Banquet in Atlanta, Georgia; Naming of Gary Pamplin as...
- BBB seeks to honor businesses of integrity. // Business Journal (Central New York);7/5/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 27, p25
Announces that the Better Business Bureau of Upstate New York is seeking applications for the 2002 Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics.
- Ig Nobels honor unusual science. // R&D Magazine;Jan98, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p96
Presents information on the Ig Nobel Awards for 1997 which was sponsored by the Harvard University Computer Association, Cambridge, Massachusetts. What where the awards recognized achievements; Identification of the award winners; Where contest entries can be sent.
- (DISABILITIES) Awards Recognize Achievement in Arts Access. // Community Health Funding Week;8/21/2009, p14
The article invites applications for the "Arts Presenters/MetLife Arts Access Award: Engaging Individuals With Disabilities," dollars 10,000 awards from the Association of Performing Arts Presenters' members.
- Four are honored by hospital group. // New Hampshire Business Review;10/29/93, Vol. 15 Issue 20, p17
Reports on the New Hampshire Association's recognition of four citizens for their contributions to healthcare in Granite State. Presentation of the awards in September 1993; Representative Ann Torr as recipient of the James A. Hamilton Founder's Award; Gerard Bozuwa as recipient of the 1993...
- And the award winner is... Leverence, John // Association Management;Aug97, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p143
Presents information on failure of award programs of associations. How associations awards programs are created differently; Reference to the 1996 country music awards.
- Enter Now: ASAE's 2nd Annual Better World Awards. // Association Management;May2003, Vol. 55 Issue 5, p8
Reports on the recognition of associations by entering the Better World Awards organized by the ASAE in the U.S. Contribution toward world improvement; Economic, social and advocacy achievement; International activities of association.