Canada Issues Solicitation For Maritime Helicopter
- Ministers launch review of M74 scheme. // Contract Journal;2/13/2008, Vol. 442 Issue 6662, p32
The article reports that the M74 scheme in Scotland is being reviewed by ministers. The review comes days before the Scottish Government was expected to award the scheme to Interlink M74, a consortium of Balfour Beatty, Morrison Construction, Morgan Est and Sir Robert McAlpine. The aim of the...
- Centralised procurement to sharpen Whitehall efficiency. // Supply Management;Aug2013, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p7
The article reports that creation of the Crown Commercial Service (CCS) announced by the Great Britain Cabinet Office will enable Whitehall's teams to be more efficient and dedicate more time as well as resources to the unique contracts, which are vital to their departments.
- Seychelles pact to curb tax evasion. // Telegraph (Calcutta, India);8/21/2015, p12
The article reports on the approval and ratification of an agreement that the cabinet officials in India between India and Seychelles to exchange information on taxes.
- F.Y.I.. // Travel Agent;02/26/2001, Vol. 303 Issue 3, p2
Reports developments related to the travel industry as of February 2001. Selection of Isaam Sawaya as minister of tourism in Lebanon; Travel offerings of Big Red Boat II in Florida; Agreement on antitrust immunity between Delta Air Lines and Korean Air lines.
- European airlifter, missile projects signed...but not sealed. // Interavia Business & Technology;Jul/Aug2001, Vol. 56 Issue 655, p10
Reports the development of a military airlifter in Europe. Commitments from several defense ministers; Participants in the signing for the approval of the project; Expectations on the finalization of the purchase contract.
- LEBANON-CABINET. // Middle East Reporter (Daily Edition);10/21/2010, Vol. 194 Issue 4965, p4
The article reports on the veto of the Cabinet officers of Lebanon on the extension of the government's contract with the privately owned company Sukleen, which collects and handled wastes in many areas in the country.
- Go-ahead for Turkey's attack helicopter. // Interavia Business & Technology;Apr97, Vol. 52 Issue 608, p8
Reports on Turkish government invitation for international consortia bidders for its attack helicopters requirement. Names of investors who joined the league; Turkey's transactions with different companies for the helicopter needs.
- Untitled. Jobson, Lisa // Computer Weekly;9/8/2009, p57
The article reports on the move of Bob Ainsworth, Secretary of State for Defense in Great Britain, in ruling out the order for a new inquiry into the controversial Chinook crash in Kintyre, Scotland. According to Ainsworth, it is not within the power of ministries to issue a decree which...
- AAE-1 submarine cable system award comes into force. // Asia-Pacific Telecom;Apr2014, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p12
The article reports on the cable submarine contract awarded by Asia-Africa-Europe-1 (AAE-1) Consortium, the owners of submarine cable that connects the Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East.