NP2000 Propeller Completes Flight Testing
- Northrop Grumman's E-2D Advanced Hawkeye Moves Closer to First Flight. // Defense Daily;7/18/2006, Vol. 231 Issue 9, p7
The article reports on the first flight of Northrop Grumman's E-2D Advanced Hawkeye aircraft scheduled in the summer of 2007. The E-2D Advanced Hawkeye will be the Navy's new airborne early warning and battle management system and a key node in the service's architecture for 21st century...
- Single-Engine Sun King. // Naval Aviation News;May/Jun2004, Vol. 86 Issue 4, p41
Presents a photograph depicting an E-2C Hawkeye aircraft.
- Advanced Hawkeye makes first flight. // Interavia Business & Technology;Autumn2007, Issue 689, p28
The article reports on the completion of the maiden flight of the first E-2D Advanced Hawkeye development aircraft called Delta One, which is built for the U.S. Navy by Northrop Grumman Corp. According to the author, the aircraft features new radar system workstations and integrated satellite...
- It's a Hawkeye ... Orion? Wilson, Mike // Naval Aviation News;Mar/Apr99, Vol. 81 Issue 3, p9
Reports on the development of a hybrid military aircraft that is a cross between an Orion and a Hawkeye by the United States Naval Research Laboratory. Electronics suite and engagement capability.
- Command Decision. Cannon, Jim // Business & Commercial Aviation;Dec2009, Vol. 105 Issue 6, p72
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of flying on an E-2 aircraft mission.
- Just a Quick Sea Story. MEEHAN, KYLE // Approach: The Naval Safety Center's Aviation Magazine;Jul/Aug2015, Vol. 60 Issue 4, p26
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's piloting experience via a E-2C Hawkeye aircraft for a routine flight into Iraq.
- UAE Aims at AEW Capability. // Military Technology;2008, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p120
The article reports on the change for the possible purchase of five refurbished/modernized E-2C HAWKEYE Airborne Early Warning (AEW) aircraft from the U.S. Navy surplus by the government of the United Arab Emirates. The purchase has been changed to the upgrades and refurbishments of the three...
- Airborne Sensor Platforms -- the Force Multipliers. Braybrook, Roy // Armada International;Feb2009, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p30
The article offers information on the use among major nations of surveillance and tracking radars mounted on airborne platforms against aircraft and ground targets. As stated, the first aircraft designed for airborne early warning and control (AEW&C) was the twin-turboprop Grumman E-2 Hawkeye....
- Improved Engagement. BURGESS, RICHARD R. // Sea Power;Feb2009, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p30
The article offers information on the Cooperative Engagement Capability (CEC) systems of the U.S. Navy's E-2D Advanced Hawkeye. It states that the CEC, developed by Raytheon Co., is part of the Navy Integrated Fire Control-Counter Air concept, designed to defend joint forces at sea and over land...