Raytheon's JSOW-C Heads For Operational Test
- Latest Version of Maverick Missile Set For Operational Testing, Raytheon Says. // Space & Missile Defense Report;8/15/2011, Vol. 12 Issue 17, p5
The article reports on the completion of a developmental testing for a new version of the laser-guided Maverick air-to-ground missile by the U.S. Air Force. According to Raytheon Co., the new version of Maverick has the capability to allow the launch aircraft to use onboard laser designators to...
- Raytheon Successfully Tests New Air-launched Missile Defense System. // Microwave Journal;Jan2008, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p56
The article reports on the success of flight-testing of Network Centric Airborne Defense Element (NCADE) missile-defense system by Raytheon Co. in New Mexico. The system was tested at White Sands Missile Range and it demonstrated the NCADE's infrared seeker's ability to acquire and track a...
- "HIT MEN" - PORTABLE ANTI-TANK GUIDED WEAPONS IN ASIA. Arthur, Gordon // Defence Review Asia;Jun2012, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p30
The article focuses on the anti-tank guided weapons (ATGW) and rocket systems in Asia. It states that the third-generation ATGWs rely on laser, W-band radar seekers or electro-optical image seeker in the missile noise. It says that the BGM-71 Tube-launched, Optically-tracked, Wire-guided (TOW)...
- Controversy Over The MX Missile. // Congressional Digest;Nov80, Vol. 59 Issue 11, p259
No abstract available.
- A Role for Non-Nuclear EMP? // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;Mar2006, Vol. 132 Issue 3, p91
The article informs that although high-powered microwave weapons have been of considerable interest since the late 1960s, no such weapons appear as yet to have seen combat and none has been shown publicly until now. The promise of such weapons is that they can destroy, or at least disable, a...
- LOADING MISSILES WITH CARE. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Jun2003, Issue 607, p20
This article presents information related to loading missiles. The author advises that one should perform this task in a slow and easy manner. One should slide the missile slowly down the rail and watch the springs of the upper/lower rail wiring harness. When the springs slightly compress, move...
- Raytheon Company's ESSM Passes Major Aegis Test. // Sea Power;Jul2001, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p28
Reports on the compatibility of the Evolved SeaSparrow Missile by Raytheon with the Aegis combat system. Details of the flight test shot demonstration; Combat capability of the missile.
- Key Test Clears ERGM For Development Phase. // Sea Power;Jul2001, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p29
Reports on the completion of a test done on the Extended-Range Guided Munition designed by Raytheon. Details of the test.
- Ballistic Missile Defense System Successfully Engages Five Targets Simultaneously. // Space & Missile Defense Report;11/2/2012, p7
The article reports on the largest missile defense flight test conducted by the U.S. Missile Defense Agency (MDA). The test called "Flight Test-Integrated-01" (FTI-01) stressed the performance of the Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense (BMD), Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD), and Patriot...