Financial Planners Hot Stuff for 2004
- Nursing, finance, teaching hot sectors. Gurliacci, David // Westchester County Business Journal;4/12/2004, Vol. 43 Issue 15, p4
Predicts that over the next eight years, the demand for nurses and nursing aides, financial planners, post-secondary teachers and high-technology jobs will rise much faster than most other occupations. Forecast by the U.S. Department of Labor; Problem of high labor cost in Westchester County,...
- 2010 SOC available. // Occupational Outlook Quarterly;Spring2010, Vol. 54 Issue 1, p56
The article offers information on the 2010 Standard Occupational Classification (SOC) that covers all jobs in the U.S. economy.
- Legends Of The Workplace. Percy, Susan // Georgia Trend;Jun2002, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p10
Reports the significance of employment for job-seekers in Georgia. Services of managers and financial planners for employees; Accounts on the attitude in finding jobs; Awareness of individual to the changes in the marketplace.
- The gains from trade in a Ricardian model when workers have preferences among occupations. Tompkinson, Paul // Journal of Post Keynesian Economics;Summer99, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p611
Provides information on occupational preferences based on Ricardian model. Utility functions incorporating occupational preferences; Process of the model; Policy in the presence of occupational preferences.
- Job safety gains endangered. Gruenberg, Mark // Southern Illinois Labor Tribune;4/19/2012, Vol. 75 Issue 37, following p14
The article presents information on the threats to job safety in the U.S.
- Puerto Rico's salaried employment swells. Valentin-Mari, Jeffry // Caribbean Business;11/30/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 47, p12
Reports on the growth of payroll jobs in Puerto Rico in October 2000. Contents of the report from the Puerto Rico Department of Labor and Human Resources; Employment in different sectors.
- RECRUITMENT AND TRAINING. // People Management;10/15/1998, Vol. 4 Issue 20, p11
Presents updates on issues related to employment in Great Britain as of October 1998. Information on the training and enterprise council boards of IPD company; Details on the Qualifications Curriculum Authority; Campaign of the Federation of Recruitment and Employment Services.
- Boom in 'old-style' jobs belies hype of knowledge economy. // People Management;7/20/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 15, p11
Cites that the increase in traditional work in Great Britain in the 1990s raises doubts about the predicted expansion of the knowledge economy, according to research from the Future of Work program.
- I wanna be... // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);01/15/99, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p1B
Presents a chart showing occupations with largest projected employment growth for the period, 1996-2006.