Models of Nursing Care Delivery and Case Management: Clarification of Terms
- hospital case management and progression of care. Daniles, Stefani; Frater, Jeff // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Aug2011, Vol. 65 Issue 8, p108
The article discusses the aspects of hospital case management and progression of care, which refers to a three-prolonged approach to supervise the complexities of the fragmented care delivery. It states that under the scheme, case management is called upon to address the challenges presented by...
- Clinical RN Involvement in Bedside-Centered Case Management. Bair, N. Lyn; Griswold, James T.; Head, Janice L. // Nursing Economic$;May/Jun89, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p150
The involvement of clinical bedside registered nurses in bedside-centered case management is discussed. Strategies that are implemented by bedside-centered case management would effectively reduce the gap between acute-care costs of hospitalization and reimbursement care coordination program...
- Case management can reduce costs and protect revenues. Micheletti, Julie A.; Shlala, Thomas J. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Apr95, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p64
Suggest the need for an integrated healthcare system to depend on a case management program to reduce costs, improve quality and protect revenues. Traditional perception of case management; Approaches to case management; Development of pathways and practice standards by case management coordinators.
- Literature Review. Cuzzell, Janice // Dermatology Nursing;Dec99, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p456
Provides information on `A Case Manager's Study Guide: Preparing for Certification,' by D. Maldonado and C. Quinn. Link between interest in case management as a career option with the growth of managed care; Purpose of the guide; Features of each chapter.
- CE questions. // Case Management Advisor;Dec2007, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p132
A quiz about case management is presented.
- CE questions. // Case Management Advisor;Jul2007, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p72
A quiz about the articles published within the July 2007 issue of "Case Management Advisor" is presented.
- CNE questions. // Hospital Case Management;Jul2008, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p109
A quiz about hospital case management is presented.
- A comunicaï¿½ï¿½o entre a equipe de enfermagem e os familiares de pacientes em terapia intensiva: estudo qualitativo. Da Silva, Sabrina Guterres; Prochnow, Adelina Giacomelli; Dos Santos, Jos� Lu�s Guedes; Guerra, Soeli Teresinha; Barrios, Sueli G�i // Online Brazilian Journal of Nursing;2009, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p24
The communication improves the interaction among professionals, patients and their families; making care actions more humanized, diminishing doubts and anxiety in the process of hospitalization in Intensive Care Units. This study aimed to understand the opinion of relatives of patients in...
- O CUIDADO INTERDISCIPLINAR DO ENFERMEIRO NA EQUIPE MULTIPROFISSIONAL EM SAï¿½DE REVISï¿½O SISTEMï¿½TICA. Silva, Paulo Sergio; Felippe, K�tia Cristina // Revista de Pesquisa: Cuidado ï¿½ Fundamental;oct2011, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p2569
Objectives: To discuss the care provided in an interdisciplinary way in teams composed of different professional categories and analyze the major studies that establish the relationships of care developed by nurses in an interdisciplinary way with a multiprofessional team. Method: This is a...