- Ontario store installs Ekornes gallery. // Furniture/Today;2/25/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p34
Reports the installation of the Ekornes Stressless Zone at the International Home Interiors in Kitchener, Ontario.
- SALONE DEL MOBILE. Brubach, Holly // Architectural Digest;Oct2001, Vol. 58 Issue 10, p128
Describes the items exhibited at the 2001 International Furniture Fair, also known as the Salone del Mobile. John Pawson's design for Obumex; Features of Claudio Silvestrin's Waterside bench; Information on Fabien Baron's collection of sofas, chairs and tables for Cappellini.
- My island home. Liley, Vicki // Australian House & Garden;Feb2001, Issue 2, p36
Presents a photo essay on furnishings and furniture for a beach house. Inclusion of a fold-up outdoor table and chairs from Trilogie; Plates and spoons from Caravan Interiors; Queen four-poster bed and queen Royal mattress from Freedom; Ektorp sofa from Ikea; Victorian pine box with castor...
- Selecting furniture & accessories. Evaristo, Jasmine // Ventanas;2011, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p89
The article provides suggestions in selecting furniture and accessories to be used in decorating a home. Some of the elements that should be considered are the space and the symmetry of furniture arrangement. The owner can consider the features of the furniture that appeal to him before...
- Movie target. Calton, Rachel // Cabinet Maker;6/9/2006, Issue 5491, p20
The article reports on the increased demand in the furniture market in response to the growing trend of home cinema in Great Britain. With this demand, Ekornes ASA have introduced a concept of furniture that are built around home cinema with emphasis on comfort since people spend a lot to...
- Manufacturers take a seat for world record. // Cabinet Maker;6/26/2009, Issue 5643, p7
The article reports on the longest sofa made by the Norwegian furniture manufacturer Ekornes ASA in Norway. It says that Ekornes, along with 20 other furniture firms, broke the Guinness World Record, with a sofa measuring 890.25 meters, consisting of 600 sections for 1,500 seaters on June 14,...
- In the Showrooms. Simpson, Jeffrey // Architectural Digest;Oct2001, Vol. 58 Issue 10, p174
Reports on the furniture and house interior fabrics offered at some showrooms in the United States as of October 2001. Fabric offering at Ellen Ford in New York; Furniture created by designer Greg Jordan for Scalamandre; Line of printed fabrics offered by Gregory Evans.
- Accessories. // Contract;Dec2003, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p64
Presents photographs of various office accessories for interior decoration.
- @HOME. Lieutenant, Emma // Belle;Apr/May2003, p47
Features products for homes. Information on the book 'Think Pink,' by Tricia Guild; Kitchen products; Household furniture.