- New H.P. market promotions set. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;10/27/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p2
Reports on the International Home Furnishings Market Authority's marketing plans for the High Point furniture show in North Carolina. Requisition of two marketing agencies to submit proposals for drawing more attention to the High Point market and boosting its attendance; Overhaul of the High...
- Market Authority upbeat about October turnout. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;10/27/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p2
Cites the International Home Furnishings Market Authority's assessment of the High Point furniture show held in October 2003 in North Carolina. Increase in show attendance; Participation of foreign buyers and sellers; Reactions of furniture company executives Bruce Miller and Randy Short.
- So long at the Furniture Fair. Bosoni, Giampiero // Print;Nov/Dec93, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p80
Features the Salone de Mobile Furniture Fair in Milan, Italy. Establishment of IFI, a national import-export association whose goal was to promote Italian furniture worldwide; Fair's inauguration in 1961; Design of exhibition spaces; Statistics on participants; Display area.
- Scandinavian Fair attendance up 10% despite economy. // Furniture/Today;6/25/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 41, p66
Highlights the 2001 Scandinavian Furniture Fair. Increase in the number of people who attended the fair; Major reasons for the increase in buyer attendance.
- Welcome. Risby-Rose, Jane // Cabinet Maker;01/12/2001, Issue 5220, Special section p3
Welcomes prospective participants to The Furniture Show in Great Britain scheduled in January 2001. Changes implemented in the 2001 show including additional space and improvement in signage and navigation; Provision of opportunities for visitors to stock up and acquaint themselves with future...
- BFM Furniture Show is to move halls. // Cabinet Maker;01/26/2001, Issue 5222, p6
Reports on the 2001 BFM Summer Furniture Show.
- Jolly good show for all involved. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;01/26/2001, Issue 5222, p7
Highlights the 2001 Furniture Show. New products offered; Improvements in signage; Employment of the Ask Me information staff.
- Getting the right view of furniture. // Cabinet Maker;05/04/2001, Issue 5236, p5
Reports on the Webcom furniture show. Imaging system launched by Panoramic Imaging; Interactive Product Presentation software of Esual Software.
- Local heroes eye international stage. Lea, Jane // Cabinet Maker;05/04/2001, Issue 5236, p18
Highlights Greece's 2001 Furnidec International Exhibition of Furniture show. Number of attendees; Contact information.